Wishing Upon A Star (Chapter 17)

Wishing Upon A Star

Here's the next chapter ! (^o^)/ it's kind of short... but oh well! (Authors note: orange is Kyu won. Blue is Lee shin, and green in Hyuuwon)

 

Where is it? Where is it? *Still ransacking his whole room* i could've sworn that i still have it with me last night! So where is it! 

*Hears loud crashing noises* What on earth is Lee shin doing in his room? *Tip toes to his room and eavesdrops near the door*

"Where could it have gone?" *Scratches his head* "Aishh! this is driving me crazy!"

Is he looking for something?

"If it's not in my room.... then it should be..."

hm? where? where should 'it' be?

*Lee shin then for some reason panicks and rushes to his door. While Kyu won desperately tries to find a place to hide*

! If Kyu won managed to get a hold of it, i don't know what to say! *Lee shin rushes outside his room*

*peeks from behind one of the doors* He seemed nervous... did he lose something important? or something that might embarass him? like his personal picture or something? Hm... this might be interesting.

*Walks up to Lee Shin* "Lee shin!"

*Jumps* "Lee Kyu won!"

"You seem to be looking for something... is it important?"

"Um.. it's nothing"

"Really? you seem to be in a rush too. Do you want me to help you?"

"NO!"

*Kyu won steps back from shock* 

"Sorry... you don't have to" You're the last person that i'll ever ask help from, even if i have to..

*Kyu won then remembers something* don't tell me.... the thing that he's looking for is... *takes it out of her pocket*

*Lee shin looks horrified by what Kyu won took out from her pocket* "Where did you get that?"

"i... found it underneath the couch when i was cleaning up the living room"

*Lee shin tries to swipe it from Kyu wons grip but Kyu won manages to dodge him* "?!"

"Whoa there! slow down!"

"..."

"Do you want this back?"

"..."

"Look who's ignoring who now?"

"..."

"Yah! Lee shin! answer me!"

*Lee shin sees an opening and tries to steal it away from her. Kyu won then tries to dodge. But then this time, she slips*

"you idiot!" *tries to catch her, but he then also slips*

*LARGE CRASHING SOUND*

*Not long after....Hyuuwon knocks at the front door* "Lee shin! Lee shin! kangdungnim told me to take you to the studio! he said that he tried to contact you but you wouldn't answer!"

*no one is answering* "Ya! are you not awake yet? it's nearly noon for gods sake" *then Hyuuwon manages someway or another to open the door*

"omo? the door isn't locked? hey that's pretty dangerous" *walks in the house anyway* "Ya! Lee shin! i'm going in since no one is answering the door!"

*The house is still silent* "Are you still asleep? hey, by the way, how can you leave the front door unlocked? that's pretty dangerous- ?!"

*Hyuuwon finds both of them lying on the floor with Kyu won on top*

*Hyuuwon then froze*

 

To be continued...........