Wishing Upon A Star (Chapter 21)

Wishing Upon A Star

Alrighteeee, here's the next chapter! (Orange is Kyuwon, and Blue is Lee shin) Enjoy!

 

Walking, walking, and walking. I try and walk ahead to the music studio, with the shortest and slowest step i can. I don't know what Lee shin's thinking nor planning, but i am assured that... it's unexpected. I can feel my pulse racing, as i get closer and closer to the door. And then i stopped. My feet would no longer take a step further. My hands had frozen stiff, and wouldn't move a joint. It feels harder to breathe, knowing that Lee shin is right on  the other side of this door. 

" Lee Kyu won! i know you're there! just open the door already!"

Slowly and hesitantly, i opened the creaking door. Lee shin had put on an annoyed expression as soon as i saw him. 

"Are you really trying my patience?"

"S-sorry..."

"Aish.. really." *Stops then looks at Kyu won attentively* "Come here, sit next to me" he said while waving his hand at his direction to indicate me to sit next to him. Then i slowly moved closer to him.

"You really are... trying my patience" As he firmly, yet gently, held my hand and dragged me to sit down on the chair next to him.

"I know you can move faster than that"

"S-sorry"

*Lee shin then leans forward* "I really did ask you to come with me to help me on the composition. Nothing else"

"W-well... i wasn't really expecting anything else from you" I said as i slowly averted my away my eyes from him.

 "Oh really?"Then i heard a faint sigh from him. I'm too scared to see his expression that he put on his face right now. I'm not too sure why though.

"Well then let's get started" He said as he picked up his guitar pick. "Listen to this melody that i invented while i was too bored from waiting for you" He said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry. I didn't meant to make you wait so long"

*The melody plays*

wow... what a sweet melody. It's a cheerful, yet calm melodic tune. A song that can make you feel elated, by listening and humming it.

*The melody ends*

"You were humming?"

"Ah... i'm sorry... did i irritate you?"

"Very"

Oh dear... just when things finally got productive....

"Your humming voice is actually much better than mine"

"Ne?"

But when i actually try to get a proper look at him, he actually turned his head 90 degress. As if he's trying to hide his facial expression.

Aish... complementing people.... *His face turned bright pink* Is really not my thing.... *Covers his face with one of his palms

"Lee shin? what's the matter? are you feeling dizzy?" *Leans forward*

"Mbo?" *while unconciously removing his palm from covering his face*

"Aigoo... " *Without any offence or seductive intetion intended, caresses Lee shins face* "even your whole face turned red! Do you have a fever?" *Trying to compare their temperature by using her forehead*

"N-No... i..." *Tries to push her away*

"What's wrong with you?"

"Well it's just.. i kinda need some personal space"

"Personal...?" *realizes how close they both are, then abruptly moves back* "I-I-I'm really sorry! i didn't mean to!" *With her face turning bright red*

Oh no... did i just make her feel awkward? aish... why is it, that everything i do is wrong? Stupid, stupid, stupid!

Stupid! Stupid, stupid, Stupid!! what am i doing? He must be thinking what a i am right now... Aigoo..... "

*both at the same time*

"Just what am i going to do to break the silence now?? We'll never get the composition done this way!"

 

To be continued..........

(awkward, awkward, awkward! Lee shin and Kyu won..... fighting on breaking the awkwardness! kekekeke)