Wishing Upon A Star (chapter 35)

Wishing Upon A Star

 

Authors Point of view:
 
Gyu won who originally came to watch the meteor shower completely forgot to do so. She was engulfed with such a blissful night wrapped in Lee shins embrace. That was an unforgetable night of her life, and his.
 
She woke up to find Lee shins peaceful sleeping expression, laying right by her side. "It wasn't a dream" she whispered to herself. However, she is somewhat puzzled to find herself properly dressed. 
 
"Wasn't i..." she blushed to herself, while remembering what they did that night "Undressed?"
 
"Yeah..." She turned around to find Lee shin wide awake, while resting his cheek on his palm."It was tough to dress you back while you were asleep" he smirked
 
"Y-you!" She unconciously covered her front, and looked at him with a bright red face. Then he creeped closer to her and said in a low tone, with his low husky voice " what's there to be embarassed about? we already did it right?" he smirked
 
Gyu won smacked him with a nearby pillow while retreating away from him. "St-stay away from me!! Keep away from me! maintain a 5 metre distance!" She threatened
 
Lee shin pouted at first, but then it turned into a playful smile. "A 5 metre distance? isn't that a bit too far Gyu won ah?" he said while creeping to her
 
Gyu won kept on retreating while yelling at him to keep his distance. But it was no use, he kept on insisting. The chase ended when Gyu won bumped against a wall. "I'm stuck" she thought to herself. Lee shin leaned both of his arms against the wall, leaving to space for Gyu won to escape. "And the little lamb is trapped by the wolf's claws" he whispered to her.
 
Gyu won blushed from embarassment and closed her eyes tightly as he moved closer to her face. She could feel his breath, on her face. That was how close they were, until....
 
"Gyu won ah!" Bo eun cried
 
*BANG!* went Gyu won and Lee shin's forehead.
 
"What were you two doing?" She asked in confusion. Then she took a proper look at the room once again. There's only one futon that is messy, indicationg that that was the only one that was used through out the whole night. Bo eun realized what she just interrupted, and quickly backed away, afraid from Lee shins glare.
 
"Uum... breakfast is ready... i just wanted to let you guys know..." she said timidly behind the doors. 
 
Gyu won giggled then answered her "We'll be right with you!" while getting up to quickly catch up to her friend
 
On the corridor Gyu won told Bo eun "Thank you. You saved me." as she smiled
 
"Saved you?"
 
"I love your timing Bo eun ah!" Gyu won cried while hugging her
 
i must've interupted something important didn't i? Then a sharp chill ran down her spine, while she thought of lee shin killing her.
 
That morning, the cast member had the breakfast the was prepared by professor Moon so. Naturally, the guys would endlessly compliment her cooking skills. And naturallly, the directer would glare at them until they're all quiet. The girls laughed at the childish side of the director, and carried on eating. It was a nice cheerful atmosphere in the morning. since they're all excited for their big night, tonight.
 
"Gyu won ah! Try on the costumes!" the costume manager called out
 
"Sure!" she replied while skipping her way to her
 
"She sure is in a good mood today huh?" Hyuu won wondered
 
"Hahaha... i wonder why?" Bo eun sarcastically laughed
 
Hyuu won turned around to her and asked "You know  why, don't you?"
 
She threw her hands on the air while awkwardly turned around and said "Nope. No idea" And walked off to the band room
 
Why is she hiding it from me? Hyuwon thought to himself.
 
Bo eun's point of view:
 
That was close. I little bit more, and everything would've been spilled out
 
*flashback*
 
"What? Hyuuwon must not know what i saw this morning?"
 
"Yeah. It might deeply affect his performance if he knew afterall"
 
"Why?" She asked in confusion
 
Lee shin's eyes widened as he turned his head directly at her "And here i thought Gyu wons the only one who's thick enough to not notice. You too?" he shook his head "Anyways for now, just keep quiet about it."
 
"Okay"
 
*End of flasback*
 
Then does that mean... All this time, the one who broke his heart was.... Gyu won? The one that he dearly loved all this time was her? he... that warm facial expression.... was only showed towards Gyu won...? *Tears started forming on the corner of her eyes*
 
*She touched her wet cheeks* Omo... why're my eyes damp wet? am I crying? But... why am i crying?
 
"Cha Bo eun! How long are you planning on dawdling? the show's gonna...." Then Lee shin stopped. "omo?! what happened? why're you crying?" 
 
"I-i don't know" I shook my head
 
"Aigoo... we can't perform with you in this state... try sitting down"
 
I nodded, while Lee shin gently patted my back to comfort me. Just then Gyu won and Hyuuwon walked in and saw us. Gyu won looked surprised when she saw Lee shin patting my back. I quickly rose and said "Gyu won... it's not what it looks like" Even though i honestly have no idea why i'm saying this. it's not like Lee shin is cheating on her with me or anything. but i just had a feeling that i should say this.
 
"Bo eun ah... are you crying?" She gently touched my cheek
 
I looked at her, shocked. She wasn't worrying about me and Lee shin... she was worrying more about my condition.My tears flowed even more as i hugged her. 
 
"Bo eun ah..." she gently hugged me back
 
I heard seveal steps and finally a bump. I looked up to see what caused that noise. then i saw Hyuuwon holding Lee shin by the collar against the wall "What did you do to her?"
 
"I didn't do anything" Lee shin calml answered.
 
I yelled "It was me"
 
Gyu won and hyu won turned their attention to me. 
 
"It was my fault. It wasn't Lee shin's fault" I mumbled
 
"Bo eun ah?" Gyu won questioned. "What is it? what happened?"
 
But i couldn't say it. it was embarassing to say. How could i have the heart to tell Gyu won that i was jealous of her? I can never make her feel guilty. Not when she cares about me this much. But this feeling is really nasty. It wouldn't leave no matter how many times i tell myself not to feel this way. I want it to dissappear, so i can look at Gyu won without any negative feelings. I want to love her fully as a friend.
 
"Mianhe... i can't tell you. not you Gyu won ah..." i desperately tried to make Gyu won stop asking.
 
"But why.." before gyu won finished her sentence, i felt a tight grip on my right arm. I looked up, and i saw Hyuuwon glaring at me and said
 
"Come. This isn't the carefree idiot i know" 
 
He pulled me up then dragged me away from Gyu won and Lee shin. Ah... what's this? suddenly my chest feels warm and... fluffy... Just a single sentence coming out from Hyuuwon calms me down this much. I don't feel like crying anymore.
 
 
Gyu won's point of view: 
 
I worriedly stare at the dissappearing figure of Bo eun and Hyuuwon. I never saw Bo eun cry before, and on top of that... she wouldn't tell me why!
 
"Gyu won" Lee shin called my name and pulled me back to reality
 
"Yes?"
 
"You never get jealous do you?" he sighed
 
"Jealous? well... not really, why?"
 
"Just now... any girl who sees her man patting a girl any other than her would normally get jealous and act childish. Bu, you worried more about Bo euns conditon" he turned to her "You really do amaze me" he smiled
 
"Ah. well... i was quite surprised when i saw the two of you together... and i felt like running away. But i noticed Hyuuwons gaze that was directed at Bo Eun. He noticed that she was crying." I paused "Then i told myself, how can you call yourself a friend when you didn't notice a dear friend crying? Then i brushed off those uncomfortable feelings earlier and quickly ran to Bo eun"
 
"OH" He grinned and walked closer "This is unexpected. Even the pure-kind hearted Gyu won can be jealous and selfish at times too, even for a split second"
 
"Jealous?"
 
"Don't try and run away. You were weren't you?" he
 
"Stop teasing me!"
 
"Hahahahaha" Lee shin laughed as he walked to the opposite direction and said "Those two should be back any minute. Just tell the director that before he starts an uproar. I'll tell the band to set things up"
 
I pouted but still answered him "Arasso" then walked my way to backstage
 
Hyuuwons point of view:
 
"Now. you WILL tell me why you're acting like a whining cry baby"
 
"No it's okay. I'm fine now, thanks to you"
 
I looked deeply into her eyes. She did look better than before, but there's still a trace of sadness in her. The problem is, she won't tell me if i ask directly. I guess i should think smartly.
 
"Ah... the show's finally here"
 
"Eh? yeah our hard work sure pays it off" she smiled
 
"Yup. Everyone sure is happy right now, right?" 
 
"I'm not happy" she disagreed
 
"Eh? is that so?" she's taking the bait, i evilly thought to myself
 
"Yeah. i just found out that the guy i liked loved my best friend. People said it is the worst feeling ever. And now that i feel it, i believe it" she pouted
 
"Omo? really? who's the guy that likes Gyu won?" I moved closer to her
 
"Well, since i don't like Lee shin you should know that there's only.... one... person..left.." She carefully turned her head towards me, who was already grinning. 
 
"Ah! it looks like i'm caught" i grinned
 
Bo eun retreated, and tried to run away. I'm dying to know what's going through that little head of hers right now. She must want to creep into a hole and die there. I laughed to myself.
 
"Yah. Bo eun ah. You, do you like me?" I asked her
 
But she didn't answer. 
 
"Yah..." i turned her to face me, and saw her bright red face. I stopped and let her go.
 
"What good does it bring even if i tell you. You still like Gyu won don't you?" she answered back
 
"There's no chance between me and her already. I'm... trying to give up on her" I answred back at her.
 
She looked at me with pitying eyes. And moved closer "Don't worry. It'll take awhile, but It will dissappear soon"
 
"Yah! who's supposed to be comforting who?"
 
She just laughed then ran. "Lee shins going to scold me if i slack off, i've gotta help him and the rest to set up on stage" She waved and cried "Fighting! this's going to be the best show in this campus's history!" she yelled out
 
Then while she turned and ran towards the band room, i thought to myself. Glad to have you back, you carefree idiotic monster girl. Before i make my way towards backstage, where Gyu won had already waited for me. Before the curtains lift up, the start of the night of our lives, our last performance.
 
 
To be continued.....
 
(a/n : Updated! Hope you all liked it! ^^ edit: please comment! i really love reading your comments! oh and next is the show! kekeke please look forward to it!  And i wanted to thank you guys for  supporting me about my writing skills on the previous chapter! I will improve in a matter of time! I just need to research about these things.... (omg what am i saying) anyway~ Until next time my lovely readers! Keep on reading!)