Wishing Upon A Star (Chapter 21)

Wishing Upon A Star

Here's the next chapter guys! (^^) please do enjoy! (Authors note: Orang is Kyu won, Blue is Lee shin, Green is Hyuuwon, Light purple is Professor Yoon soo, And red is Kangdungnim/ Kim sukhyun)

After what i said... everyone tried to listen to the music more tentfully. And this time.... the expressions on their faces changed. When kangdung nim lifted  his face, i can se his cheeks glowing bright red. And when i looked at professor Yoon soo... she was wiping her tears with her handkerchief. And Hyuuwon... well, let's just say that he seemed surprised.

"So? what do you guys think of it now?"

"I have to say, that..."

"Ne?"

"You're right Kyu won-ssi. It really does portray a painful love. It nearly brought me to tears" *looks at Lee shin* They say music is another way of expressing ones feelings. Is this what you really feel lee shin?

*Moves closer to Kyu won and then whispers* "Hey... you have good ears" *Then smiled at her and walks away while saying* "I'll see you all at the upcoming rehearsal!"

"Omo? where is that guy going?"

"That's just another way for Hyuuwon saying 'That's better than i thought'. Hyuuwon may be harsh, but he's really honest" i said while throwing a smile at Lee shin. Well i can't act like a spoiled chid forever. i guess i just need to learn to let go. it's clear enough from this song, who made him feel this way.

"Kyu won-ssi. Did you learn any music during your stay on the US?"

"I had vocal lessons. so i guess that counts?"

"Yeah. well.... I'm quite surprised that you noticed something that normal people wouldn't notice"

"Is that so? I am flattered by your praise"

*Kangdungnim had a thought* "Hm... since you guys are really good in giving advice for each other... why don't you colaborate again? like the last song?"

"Mbo? colaborate?"

"Uh.. that's unecessary-"

"I think that's a great idea. No one's using the music studio right now. So why don't you guys go ahead and start?"

I looked at Lee shins face. And he seemed troubled. I guess it really is painful to work together with the person who once had hurt you. Personally, i would love to work together with him again. Afterall... i noticed my feelings, and... i cannot lie to myself anymore. But... i can't be selfish. 

"Kangdunnim..."

"What is it Kyuwon?"

"Lee shin will be fine without my assistance. But..." *Looks at Lee shin* "If you need help or advice... just call me okay?"

*Lee shin then shakes his face* What am i doing? Kyu won... *looks at Kyu won* she's trying her best... To not offend me... and thinks about how to benefit the show at the same time. What kind of guy have i turned into? 

*Lee shin remembers Hyuuwon saying this before* "What on earth is it that you want from her? pusing and pulling her back... what is it exactly that you want?!?

That's right... i... said that i want her to be happy. And if she is... i will be fine. but... i've come to realize...*Kyu wons smiling face appears in his mind* That... that's not enough. *Lee shin then smirks* 

"Lee Kyu won."

"Yeah?"

"Let's go to the music studio" *Walks ahead to the music studio*

"huh?"

*Kang dung nim and professor yoon soo then both looked at each other. And then Professor Yoon soo the gave Kyu won a little push* "Well, then go ahead. The man himself asked for your help, ne?"

"Um..." *Looks in Lee shins direction* "Then I'll head to the music studio" *fast walks to the music studio*

"Aigoo... that Lee shin... It sure took him long enough to take some action"

"Well....love isn't some kind of game where you can just press the restart button. Therefore, you have to make wise choices, and consider many options and possibilities... And with all those possibilities, sometimes... it takes great courage to step forward"

"Whoaaa... Professor Yoon soo... what's with all the Philosophy?"

"Just speaking from experience" *Looks at Kim suk hyun with a smirk*

"Ah.. yeah..."

*Professor Yoon soo's phone rings* "Anyong seo? yes? Oooh.... ohani is crying? ne.. ne... i'll be over right now!"

"What's wrong?"

"Our Ohani is crying from the cold... I should pick her up"

"Go with me with our car. It's faster"

"Um!" *Walks away with Kim suk hyun*

*MEANWHILE*

"Anyongseo? Yu-ri ah? ne..... do want to go out and have drinks? hm? why you say? no particular reason..." *Walks away*

 

To be continued.........

(What's Lee shin planning on saying? Why's hyuuwon calling his manager? hm... well, let's see next time! P.s don't forget to comment and subscribe if you like the story! i would very much appreciate it. Oh! Critiques are also welcome! i'm open minded enough to recieve suggestions and critiques, cause i want to see how i am doing :) Well, i wish a good week for you all!)