Wishing Upon A Star (chapter 18) ~decisions and misconceptions~

Wishing Upon A Star

The next chapter! (authors note: orange is Kyu won. Blue is lee shin. Green is Hyuu won)

I... can't move. And for some reason.... my throat.... i... can't speak. And i maybe.. up until Kyu won moved, i didn't blink even once. What's this? my chest... it hurts... my chest feels tight, and i find it really hard to breathe. And... for some reson, for the first time in my life... i feet really angry. really angry.

"uh...." *Kyu won starts to gain concoiusness*

*Out of reflex, Hyuuwon hid behind the couch*

Why... am i hiding?

*Kyu won founds Lee Shin underneath her* "Wh-what the?" *abruptly backs away from him*

"ouch... my head..." *looks at Kyu won, then sits up and leans forward to whisper to her* "You've gained quite a lot since i last saw you, haven't you?"

*Blushes from anger and embarassment* "Yah! what nonsense are you spouting out now?"

"Well... you could've gotten away with one or two kilograms... but it seems that you've gained yourself a few kilograms"

"what's wrong with you? you were ignoring me, but now you're being a doosh bag?"

somehow...

"Well then the same goes for you. you were ignoring me the whooole day yesterday"

Their conversation...

"i have my reasons"

Pisses me off....

"Then i have my reasons too"

"Sure... sure you do"

*Lee shin remembers about the teddy keychain, and then sees an opening and tries to swipe it from Kyu won. But he still missed, and this time Lee shin might've moved a little too close and then the both of them blushed*

Huh... i feel a little awkward now that i have to witness all this. But... *looks a Kyu won and sees her blushing face* i guess i'll be a good guy today and let her do whatever she wants.Though i'm not sure why i want to see her happy.... Besides, she's always thinking about him. even though ther were thousands of kilometres apart. I guess they do deserve to be with each other.

*Hyuuwon then hears lee shin talking clearly* "Don't get me wrong.. that bear... the only reason why i still keep it... is because i bought that with money. And i don't want to be wasteful.And that's all there is to it"

*Kyu won puts on a facial expression that seems like she would cry any second*

What? what's going on?

"So don't get ahead of yourself, cause... you no longer mean anything to me"

*Hyuuwon took one glance at kyu won, and then he feels an unbearable pain in his chest*

"i know... you didn't have to tell me that..." *Her voice is starting to crack*

That bastard... what does he want with her?

"So... Kyu won. give me back my teddy keychain."

*Kyu won then looks at the teddy key chain and thought* What was i expecting? a miracle that somehow Lee Shin still loves me, and tell me that our break up was just some bad joke? That somehow he still kept this teddy bear because he still couldn'tforget about me? It seems like i really did get ahead of myself when i found this teddy keychain... *Kyu won was about to hand over the teddy key chain back to him... but then, Hyuuwon appeared from behind the couch.*

"I can't watch this any longer. It's just so pathetic"

"Hyuuwon! What are you-?!"

*Hyuuwon bends down and caresses Kyu wons face and sees her eyes that were on the verge of tears* "Is this any way to treat a lady?" he said as  he looked at Lee Shin with killing intented eyes

"You-!" *Hyuuwon then grabs Lee shin by the collar*

*Hyuuwon pulls Shin closer to him, then whispered* "If.... you don't mind, mr Lee... i will be taking your role in her life from now on?"

*Shin then immidiately understands... Hyuuwon loves Kyu won. And loves her enough to the extent that... he's willing to do this for her. But something felt off... Kyu won seems clueless about this. considering she looks shocked and puzzled from Hyuuwons actions. Shin then thought, that... maybe... Hyuuwon didn't tell Kyu won about his feelings. Or maybe... he thinks too highly of himself an doesn't recognise his own feelings himself?*

*Smirked* "This is like seeing my younger self again..."

"mbo? what did you just say? Are you taking me seriously? You-"

*Lee shin then grabbed Hyuuwons wrist* "Do you even know 'why' you're doing this to me?"

*Hyuuwon looks puzzled* "Ah.. as expected. You don't, do you?"

"What are you trying to say? spit it out you jerk!!"

"Well.... let me tell you this... i had a hard time on realising that feeling too in the past. Whenever you're not sure... just come to your hyung, kay?"

*Lets go of his grip on Lee Shins collar* "i... don't get you... what's wrong with you?! What is it that you really want?!"

"HYUUWON!"

*Hyuuwon turns around* "Enough...."

"Kyu won-ssi..."

"Why did you barge in here? didn't you know that it's rude to barge in into other peoples home?"

"Well i was here to get Lee shin because kang dung nim told me to get him since he never picked uo his cell phone"

"Arasoh.. arasoh... kag dung nim told me to go right? i'll just go right now" *Took his backpack with him*

"Wh-? wait! we're not finished yet!"

*This time Lee shin moves closer to Hyuuwon and said* "All i want... is for her to be happy. And never feel blamed for anything. She has experienced too much of it in the past"

what?

*Smiles sincerely at Hyuuwon, but at the same time, he looks as if he's going to cry* "i'll be leaving Kyu won in your care"

What?

*looks up at Kyu won and the Hyuuwon* "Then i'll be going first. I'll see you at rehearsals then?"

"um... yeah"

"well, see you then"

*Lee shin then leaves* 

What? Why did he say "i leave Kyu won in your care?" what am i? her care taker?

*Kyu won then walks up to Hyuuwon* "Hyuuwon....did you have breakfast by any chance? oh... but it's nearly noon already... maybe you want to have some lunch before we go to the studio?"

"Uh... yeah sure..."

"alright then, wait here, ne?'

*MEANWHILE... LEE SHIN AT THE SAME TIME*

I guess this is for the best... isn't it? A new innocent guy who sincrely loves Kyu won just as she is. just perfect. Now all i need to do, is slowly... and peacefully walk out of her life. And if that's not enough... i gus i'll have to play the bad guy huh? Oh well... I'm quite confident with my acting skills. *And pedals his way to the studio*

 

To be continued........