Wishing upon A Star (chapter15)

Wishing Upon A Star

To my dear readers and subcribers... i really do appreciate all the support that you all have given me. It means a lot you know... since this is my first fanfic ever! anyways, enough of my cheezy speech, and on to the next chapter! (Authors note: orange is lee kyu won, Green is No Hyuuwon, and Blue is Lee shin)

*The whole dining room is pin drop silent*

*Hyeng jong looks at her mother, and she looks at hyeong jeong with a very worried expression*

*Hyeong jeong takes in a deep breath, and talkes at the top of her voice* "Have you all seen this new band that just debuted a few days ago??"

"A band?"

"u-huh! They all looks so cute and handsome! and i think their music video will be aired... about... *Looks at the clock* NOW! O MYGOSH! Omma! omma! where's the tv remote?"

"Ya! hyeong jeong! what did i tell you about watching the television and eating?"

"Omma......" *Giving her look that indicates that this as the only way to break the awkward silence*

"um...... okay then. just this once"

*Turn on the tv. Then a traditional band appears*

"Is that like... a group of traditional people?"

"Yup!'

"I thought kids from  your generation wouldn't be interested in these kind of stuff anymore"

"Well, That's true. None of my friends are actually interested in these kind of stuff. They all are really into stuff like, american... stuff" *Then she realizes that both Kyu won and Hyuuwon both studied in America* "um... no offense! i mean... i'm not trying to say that american arts and thatre are bad! its just..."

"It looks like haraboje successfully infected her mind while i'm gone" *smiles while pats her head*

"Yeah... hahaha i guess it's easy to influence kids. Including me. My parents and grandparents would always try to insert all sorts of traditional music and theatre to my head"

"Oh... is Hyuuwon-oppa a traditional person?"

"I used to be" *Looks away* 'But eventually, i got tired of it"

"Why?"

"Being restricted by so many rules. it really isn't the best way to express myself." *Looks at hyeong jeongs confused expression* "Well, basically, traditional music is just not my thing"

"Is that the same for you too Kyu won eonni?"

"Well... maybe? because i grew to love theatre arts, and western musics more than traditionl musics"

"But aren't you both korean? Shouldn't you love korean music and arts more than a foreign one?"

"Hyeong jeong. You can talk like that to oppa, but don't be rude to the guests"

*looks at lee shin* "It's alright, you should be able to express your own opinion on your free will"

"And who're you to tell my sister what she should or shouldn't do?"

'Well then, stop giving her wrong ideas. Young generations should be able to speak up their mind better, in order to be heard. and sometimes, they notice stuff that we don't"

'but they also should learn about manners and limits. like when they should stop, or likewise. If a kid just blurted out rubbish and stubbornly wouldn't stop.... then it's just means that they're being annoying"

"Who are you to say that they're blurting rubbish?"

'Well, you should stop acting so 'mature' and give them bad ideas and examples.  I don't want Hyeong jeong to end up being a scum bag"

"So basically.... you're calling me a scum bag?"

*Hyeong jeong and her mother gave a really scared and surprised expression*

*Then suddenly Hyuuwon splashes water on both of Kyu won and Lee shins head. Both Kyu won and lee shin are speechless*

"cool down. the both of you"

"Hyuuwon then stands up and walks over to Kyu won*

"Kyu won ssi. I'll be going now. Yu-ri ah sent me a text that i have to meet her up right now. She said it is work related"

"Looks up at Hyuuwon* "What the hell did you just did? now i am soaking wet!!"

"YA!! what the hell?!"

*Abruptly rushes to auntie and shakes her hand vigurously* "Thank you Anutie! that was the best home-made korean food i ever had eversince i came back! but i have to go now... so.... see you!" *Dashes out of the house* "And lee shin and Kyu won-ssi!!! sorry for pouring water on you!!"

*Both at the same time* " YOU THINK A SORRY IS ENOUGH?!!!"

"What just happened?"

"Hyuuwon happened.he always does weird things randomly."

*Hyeong jeong then looks both at the soaking Kyu won and Leeshin and then gives a look that suggests that she came up with a great idea and whipered it to her mom. Both then looked at each other and nodded with agreement* 

"Kyu won eonni.... look at you! you're soaking wet!"

"NO...."

"What i am trying to say is. Why don't you stay here until your clothes dry off?"

"Huh?n-no... it's okay..."

"Oh don't be like that...... c'mon! i'm sure one of ommas' clothes will fit you!'

"Well... that's not what i'm trying to say..."

*Hyeong jeongs mother came with a pair of Trousers and T-shirt* "Come on! go ahead and get changed in the bathroom! and don't forget to give me your wet clothes to be dried off okay?"

*Unable to reject the offer* "Alright... i'll go ahead and get hanged then" *walks to the bathroom*

Both looked at Lee shin* 

"Oppa...."

"My son..."

"We're off to jeju island!"

"What?"

"Make use of this opportunity okay?"

"But don't even think of doing naughty things, okay oppa?"

"What are you talking about?"

'Were going to take haraboje with us too. He loves to go on trips."

"So this whole week end...."

"Is only the two of you!"

"What? but you two never said anything about...."

"of course not! if we did.... you woud've insisted on coming with us."

*The both of them took out 2 suitcases* 'Well then, we're off!"

"What the? when did you guys start packing?"

"Never underestimate a woman when it comes to travelling" *Grins. and then they both walked out*

"What the hell just happened? things couldn't get any weirder."

"Oh oppa! i forgot to tell you! Kyuwon knows no one except for Bo eun and some other people. But omma checked and no one will be in town this weekend. and we're taking haraboje with us. And so... the only person that omma and i didn't think of was Hyuuwon oppa. and... if you chase Kyu won eonni out of the house... the only optionfor her is hyuuwon oppa. well, just saying. Have a great weekend oppa!"

"Ya! Hyeong jeong!" *Chases her. but then she was already in the taxi with his mom and Kyu wons haraboje*

"HYEONG JEONG!!!!! I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!"

*Kyu won walks out of the bathroom* "What? no one's here?"

*Lee shin then walks in*

"Leeshin? where's your mom? and hyeong jeong?"

"gone"

"What?"

"They both left for jeju island. Just now, when you were changing"

"Oh... then... how long will it take for my clothes to dry?i should hurry back..."

"and they both took haraboje with them"

"What?! why?"

"Isn't it obious what they're doing? they're trying to get us back together"

*looks down* "..."

'Well i guess you're stuck with me this whole week end then. You can sleep in hyeong jeongs room for the weekend."

"..."

"Do hate it that much to talk to me?"

"..."

"Don't worry. you and me? that'll never happen again"

"..."

"That was the first and lst mistake that i'll ever make in my entire life"

"..."

"I'll see you tomorrow then"

What the hell? so you're playing the ignoring game huh? let's see if you still can ignore me tomorrow

"What the hell? a mistake?" how dare he.... made my first love, a mistake? hmph! if there's anyone who made a mistake it wouldve been me! Not him! how dare he looked down on me?

*Both thinking at the same time* so you want to play it that way? Well just you see tomorrow

 

To be continued...........

(Jajaaaan! Lee shin and kyuwon under the ame roof! what will happen to our beloved characters?? please anticipate the next chapter!"