Wishing Upon A Star (chapter 12)

Wishing Upon A Star

Lee shin's POV:

I saw her... walking in the room. And for a moment my heart skipped a beat, from.... I'm not so sure from what though... but for sure it beated faster than usual. And for some reason I wanted to greet her. But... I could'nt do that. And I felt like that.... I might created an awkward situation between us. And even worse... I saw her, with another man. And she was laughing too. So, that must mean she's happy right? I... shouldn't interfere... with her happiness. .. because, the one who can make her happy... is no longer me.

But, if I think about it.... why am I so bothered if she's happy or not? It's no longer my business right? I mean.... why... am I so bothered with the fact that she's really happy... with some other random guy? Why am I so... irritated?

NO... it can't be... it can't! Impossible! No! It's not what I think it is! I just need to calm down... I'm just slightly confused is all...

"Anyong seo! My name is No Hyuuwon. And I will play as the male lead for this years play. Please take care of me."

I heard that voice before. So I lifted up my head just to be sure. And how I wish my ear could've deceived me. It was the very same boy from the ice cream shop earlier. and the ice cream... the one who was with her down the street earlier... was him? if only i knew... i wouldn't have come to this meeting.

"Now everyone, both Kyu won and Hyuuwon have studied in America. Which I also hope, that they would share their knowledge with all of us since they have directly experienced it"

"Sure kangdungnim! We would love to share our experience with the rest of the cast. Right Hyuuwon ssi? "

"Right"

Is it just me... but, that guy Hyuuwon... is kind of... arrogant? I mean he just came here. So he should be the one who's enthusiastic and get to know everyone. But... instead Kyu won had to do it for him. Hpmh! How ridiculous. What kind of man is he? It seems like that Kyu won's taste In guys has completely gone downhill.

So then after the introduction we all get to go home. I saw Kyu won and Hyuuwon walking out together, and someway or another it pisses me off.

The band and the cast didn't exactly introduced themselves yet. Because kangdungnim was too busy discussing things with the new cast members. So then I walked my way to my bike. And then when I rode my bike I saw them both waiting for the bus, at the exact same bus stop.

And as I pass, I noticed that they were having an argument. But I'm not sure what the argument is about. But anyone can tell it's just a 'not serious' Argument. And this time.... there was a painful squeeze in my chest. And.... I have to admit. I not only can't forget kyu won. I still love her, very much. And.... I can't do anything.... to stop this, and I can't lie to myself. Not anymore.

And since i know this feeling, what should i do about it?

To be continued..............

(Sorry for the delay guys.... I had mock exams! Anyways.... please anticipate the next chapter! Dinner at lee shins house!) P.s I do 't know why on eart There r no paragraphs when I updated this from my phone.... so.... I'm sorry!