Moving To Jisim Island

Elm High: Behave Or Die

 -CL pov-

We packed our stuff when the bell rang. It’s already 1 pm. We usually stayed till 4 but we decided to go home.

“You guys are gonna transfer to Elm High right?” A girl that happens to be one of our classmates asked.

“Yeah.” Jiyeon replied.

“We’re gonna miss ya,” She sighed, “Now who’s gonna annoyed those damn teachers?”

“Study smart,” I smiled, “Don’t be like us. Come on guys.”

The five of us went home after that. I was about to gone to my room when suddenly dad approached me.

“Give me some money. I need to buy some beer.”

I smirked, “Use your own money old man.”

His eyes grew bigger. He gritted his teeth, clenching his hands. I threw my bag on the floor. I glared at him and he glared back.

“Bastard!” He flung his hand towards me.

But I managed to dodge it. I punched him in the face and kicked his stomach.

“I’M GONNA LEAVE YOU, YOU DAMN !” I picked my bag, “HELL WITH YOU AND YOUR S!”

-End-

-Seunghyun pov-

“Hey bro.” Jaejin greeted me with a can of beer in his hand.

I approached him with a smile. I sat on the floor while grabbing a can of beer on the table. Jaejin was lying on the couch. I could feel him staring at me.

“You’re moving to Elm High?” He questioned.

I took a sip from my beer, “Yeah,” I closed my eyes, “That’s quick.”

“Tell me about it.”

“Where is it anyway?”

Jaejin placed his beer on the table, “Jisim Island.”

“You’ve been there before?”

“No, it says here.” He handed me a piece of paper.

I took it and scanned it with my boring eyes. The paper also stated that we gotta find ourselves a place to live.

“Wanna come with me?” I asked.

Jaejin smiled as he stood up. He approached me and brought his finger to my chin, lifting it.

“I got work , so I can’t come.” He smirked.

I pushed his finger annoyingly. He took another can of beer and chugged it. He’s 23 and worked as a bartender at a night club. He’s an alcoholic which is very dangerous cause he would likely to kiss people he sees.

I light my cig as I made my way to the balcony. I could feel Jaejin’s presence coming closer and closer. He wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. The smell of alcohol is very strong and bitter which stung my nose like hell.

“Bro, you’re drunk.” I said as I tapped the cig with my thumb to remove its ashes.

He chuckled as he grabbed my cig. He took a few drag of it and handed it to me back. He tightened his arms as he breath on my neck. Damn, he’s doing it again.

“Hey, stop acting so gay you !” I hissed.

“Oh come on,” He caressed my hair, “My head hurts.”

I threw my cig away. I loosen his gripped and walked back to the living room, trying to ignore him. But suddenly he grabbed my wrist. I turned around, feeling very irritated. He kissed me once when we were at the club. Ugh, the very moment makes me shiver.

I pulled my hand, “Go ing at someone else dude.” I walked away again.

I could hear him slumping down to the floor while popping up another can of beer. I just sighed and made my way to my room. I took out my bag to pack my stuff. I was so busy packing that I didn’t realize that the bastard was approaching me.

He grabbed my arm and slammed me against the wall.

“WHA-“

Before I could even finish my damn words, he crushed his lips against mine for the second time.

-End-

-Key pov-

Mrs. Eun, our caretaker walked up to me when I was busy packing my stuff. She sat on my bed, watching me.

“Yeah?” I asked as I’m done packing.

“You’re going early tomorrow at 9 so you should go to bed soon.” She simply said.

“Sure.”

She patted my back and closed the door behind her. I put away my bag and was about to lie on my bed when suddenly Mrs. Eun came knocking on my door again.

“Yeah?” I opened the door.

“A couple wanted to see you.”

Huh, not again.

I made my way to the living room and saw my so called-future-parents sitting on the couch, looking all good and arrogant. I stood in front of them with arms folded.

The guy in black smiled, “You must be-”

“Key,” I cut him and made a face, “Look, I don’t wanna be adopted. You can adopt someone else,” I turned my back on them, “Beside; I’ll be leaving tomorrow anyway.” And walked away.

I could hear Mrs. Eun sighing. She even apologized to them for me. I climbed the stairs and saw them walking towards the front door.

“BASTARDS!” I yelled to them before I stormed my way to my room.

-End-

-Jiyeon pov-

Huh, we’ll be leaving tomorrow. I already packed my stuff and I got nothing fun to do tonight. Hmm, how about going out to the club?

I fished my phone from my bag and called my friends. Then, I went to my room to change into something stylish. 
I waited for CL to pick me up at the ground floor. She then came after 5 minutes with Kibum’s black BMW. Seunghyun, Key and Kibum were seating on the back seat which makes CL look like a driver.

“Hey guys.” I said as I seat on the front.

We went to our usual favorite club. After we arrived, CL dropped us first while she parked the car. Seunghyun was cursing and uttering something which sounds a bit audible to my ears since the music was damn loud.

We walked towards the bar to order some drinks. I settled down and glanced at Hyun who was still uttering something.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

He looked at me and gave me an annoying looks.

Kibum lit his cig as he sat next to me, “Jaejin has done it again,” He smirked.

I gasped, “Again? Wow!” I pushed Seunghyun’s arm lightly.

Key wrapped his right arm around Hyun’s shoulder as he took his Carlsberg with his left hand, sipping it slowly, “Just forget about it bro. Chill out kay?”

CL then came with a grin plastered on her face. She took my and Kibum’s hands, “Let’s dance!”

-End-

-Kibum pov-

“Here’s your tickets.” Mr. Kim handed five tickets to us.

We’re at the airport, feeling all sleepy and tired from last night clubbing. I fixed my glasses as I took my ticket from that old man.

“Please behave.” He said as we leave him.

CL gave him her middle finger from behind instead of a wave. We all chuckled from that simple humor. After waiting for like forever for the plane to landed, we finally arrived at Jisim Island.

We walked out of the airport, dragging our bags behind us.

“Sooooo this is Jisim Island huh?” Jiyeon said with excitement.

“Not bad.” Key said, folding his arms.

CL grinned, “Look out Elm High cause here we come!”

-End-