The Hunting

Elm High: Behave Or Die


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

 

-Jiyeon pov-

 

The silent atmosphere was broken by a faint cry and footsteps. I looked down and was surprised to see Jiyong. He was running like he was being chase by a ghost and I gasped in horror when I saw his bleeding stomach. From afar, I could see Dara after him with a bloody knife in her hand.

 

Without thinking twice, I climbed down the tree as fast as I could. I yelled Jiyong’s name and ran towards him.

 

“Jiyeon!” he cried.

 

I took off my jacket, quickly wrapping it around his wound to stop the bleeding. His blood was dripping, leaving blood trails and a small blood pool. Dara was catching up to us and a smirk formed on her lips. She quickened her pace so I took Jiyong’s hand in mine and dragged him away from there.

 

“Ji…Jiyeon,” He panted, “Slow down.”

 

“Just hold on.”I said firmly.

 

We ran towards the gym. I slammed close the door and headed for the rooftop. As we were climbing the stairs, we saw Ryeowook below us, grinning. I could feel Jiyong shivering in my grasp. I held him closer to me and continued running upstairs.  

 

Once we’re there, I told Jiyong to hide behind a vent while I’m gonna take care of them. Call me crazy but I have enough. It’s time for them to pay.

 

-End-

 

-Key pov-

 

Kibum and I accidently bumped into each other cause we’re happened to be going for the same hiding spot; the library. But after that, we planned on looking for the others and fight those councils.

 

With iron steel for a weapon, we split up. I went to the gym to look for my friends. I walked and walked till I heard noises coming from the rooftop. I stopped and hid behind a tree, poking my head a little.

 

Should I go up there or stay here?

 

-End-

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

Dara and Ryeowook were here. Jiyeon was taking care of them. I wonder if she’ll be okay on her own. I wanted to help but sadly I can’t. The wound was still too painful. I couldn’t help but cried and hissed in pain.

 

The, all of the sudden, I heard a knocked on the vent. I looked up and shocked to see Dara smiling at me. She showed me the knife that she used to stab me earlier and it still has my blood on it!

 

She smirked and took a on the blood a little. I gasped and at the same time feels disgusted at her action. I couldn’t get up due to my painful wound so I crawled backward. Backing away as faster as I could.

 

I glanced at Jiyeon and eventually paused when I saw that Ryeowook was on top of Jiyeon, strangling her. He then pulled her up by the neck, carrying her to the edge of the roof.

 

I was too occupied with the scene that I didn’t realize Dara was in front of me. He grabbed me by the hair, turning me around harshly so I’ll face Jiyeon.

 

She was choking as her eyes fixed on me. I begged softly for Ryeowook with teary eyes. Dara chuckled and yanked my hair, placing the knife on my throat.

 

“Goodbye.”

 

There’s nothing I can do but watched Jiyeon fell from Ryeowook’s hold. My heart thumped faster and without thinking twice, I pushed Dara’s hand and elbowed her stomach before I run to the edge and jumps off.

 

I fell on my stomach which makes me screamed in pain. Blood starts to dripped again. I was feeling weak and dizzy but I forced myself to get up and find Jiyeon.

 

I walked like a drunken man; stumbling a couple of times. I turned left and saw Jiyeon was rolling on the ground, coughing non-stop. I ran towards her and helped her up.

 

“You’re okay?”

 

She shook her head. She touched the back of her head and it was bleeding. Oh god, what should I do now?

 

She fell on her knees while gasping for air with her hand still touching her head.

 

“Guys, over here!”

 

-End-