No Things Such As Expel

Elm High: Behave Or Die

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

I was waiting for my friends at the cafeteria with the new kid, Jiyong. He’s a nice and innocent kid. I felt somehow guilty to drag him with me. But then again, he’s the one who wanna come with me.

 

I puffed my cig and offered it to him. Surprisingly, he took the cig, taking a few drags from it. I chuckled seeing him. Didn’t know that this kid is a smoker.

 

“You smoke?” I asked.

 

He looked at the cig, “Yeah… sometimes.”

 

“So, why are you guys here? You caused troubles?”

 

“Well, we don’t really do troubles it’s just that we’re not good when it comes to tests or exams. We always failed.”

 

I smiled, “At least you do your papers. Unlike us, we never come to school when there’re tests or exams.”

 

“Really?” He widened his eyes, “That’s sick.”

 

I shrugged. He handed me the cig back but I told him to finish it. He smiled gladly and threw it after he’s done with it.

 

Hmm, this kid really is something.

 

-End-

 

-CL pov-

 

We went to the cafeteria and saw Seunghyun with Jiyong. We were about to approached them when suddenly one of the school’s bastard showed up.

 

“Why aren’t you in class?” He asked.

 

I folded my arms while looking at his name tag, “Look Changmin, can you just mind your own business? off okay?”

 

He smiled, “The students are my business. I think you and your friend Taecyeon here needs a detention.”

 

“Detention?” I said in disbelieve, “Why not expel us? It’ll be easier.”

 

“Elm High never expel its students.” He said sternly.

 

I smirked, “In that case, off.”

 

I pushed him lightly and walked over to Seunghyun.

 

“So you guys already get along.” He chuckled, “Anyway, sup with him?”

 

“Bastard.” I replied.

 

“Hey,  JI, didn’t know you’re here too.” Saecyeon said.

 

I sat beside Jiyong and I could smell cigarette coming from him. Wow, he smokes?

 

“You smoke?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Awesome!” I messed his hair.

 

We then chat about random stuff. We’re still waiting for those three. I wonder what took them so long. Could they be ed by the bastards again or what?

 

And speaking of bastards, here they come. It’s three bastards this time. Ugh, why can’t they just leave us alone?

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

Jiyeon and Key were walking along the hallway. They were somewhat lost. They didn’t know where the cafeteria is. As they climbed down the stairs, they saw the girl from last night.

 

They quickly followed the girl from behind. She was walking rather quickly like something or someone is following her and for sure it’s not them.

 

Jiyeon reached the girl’s shoulder which caused her to yelp. She held her heaving chest with a small pant. Puzzled, the two friends looked at each other.

 

“Stay away from me.” The girl said.

 

Key frowned, “Stay away from you? Why?”

 

“Just stay away,” She shuffled backwards, “I don’t wanna talk to you guys anymore!”

 

And with that, she ran away, leaving them looking all confused.

 

“Looney head.” Jiyeon sighed.

 

“Well, we better find the damn cafeteria,” Key took out his phone, “Great, no signal.” He rolled his eyes.

 

“Why do they build such huge school anyway?” Jiyeon complained, “Come on.”

 

Outside of the school building, Kibum was talking with Nickhun and Bom. They were sitting on a bench near the library. Seungri saw them so he approached them.

The three friends saw him coming. Nickhun and Bom was afraid that they’re gonna be in trouble but Kibum told them to stay cool and let him handle it.

 

“Get back to class.”Seungri commanded.

 

Kibum folded his arms as he scanned the student council’s president that also happened to be the school’s president from head to toe, “Well, why don’t you get back to class?” He smirked, “Frankly, I never saw you or your mates been to class before. Don’t you guys study? Or, you just too stupid to study?”

 

Seungri smiled after hearing Kibum’s sarcastic questions. Nickhun and Bom were surprised. They couldn’t believe that Kibum would say such things.

 

“Well?”

 

“We,” Seungri fixed his tie, “Have our own private tutor so we don’t go to class.”

 

“And so do us.” Kibum replied as he gave him a hard stare.

 

“Oh really? Who is your private tutor then?”

 

The younger guy stood up. He pulled the older guy’s tie and said, “My .”

 

He then shoved him which caused him to stumble a little. Strangely, he didn’t gets angry or anything. He only chuckled while fixing his tie again.

 

Kibum was staring at him with annoyance. He’s annoyed of him and his student councils. They were always there to bug them and told them to do this and that.

 

Then, another student council came. She walked over to Seungri, examining him.

 

“I’m okay Dara.” He smiled.

 

Kibum looked at Nickhun and Bom and motioned them to go. He glanced at the two student councils and rolled his eyes.

 

“Good thing I didn’t punch you.” He said before catching up with his new friends.

 

Both of the student councils watched the three of them entered the school building. A small yet meaningful smile formed on Dara’s lips.

 

Seungri smiled along, “Patient my dear.”

 

-End-