The Game Has Just Begun

Elm High: Behave Or Die


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

 

-Jiyeon pov-

 

“Let the game begin.”

 

What the hell is wrong with these ing es? They’re pissing me off!

 

I wandered around in circle. Everything is pitched black. I can’t even see a thing. Suddenly, I heard footsteps. It sounds like it came from up there…

 

I backed away slowly till my back hit the wall. I then hear a soft chuckle which spooked me a little. I look around to find where the chuckling voice came from.

 

‘THUMP!’

 

I widened my eyes upon hearing the sudden loud thump that was exactly right next to my ear. Slowly, I turned to my right and brought my hand to the wall. There, I felt something solid and small. It… it felt like a dart…

 

“Wanna play darts with me?” A girl said.

 

I calmed myself down before I spoke to her, “Who are you and what are you trying to do to us?”

 

“It’s me, Sohee,” She laughed evilly; “We didn’t ask much. But you guys,” Her voice turned serious, “You guys are so stubborn. You give Elm High a bad name. If only you listen to us none of this would happen.” She finished her last sentence with hatred.

 

These people are total psycho! I can’t believe the principal let these maniacs do everything for this school.

 

“No one can help you now. Not even the teachers.”

 

What the… They killed the teachers too?

 

“They know everything. That’s why they didn’t do or say anything about it cause they’ll know what’s gonna happen to them… They’re gonna be just like those students before you.”

 

“You… you killed them?” I asked in disbelief.

 

“They were like you guys… stubborn and always do what they please. But they never give Elm High a bad name.”

 

“SO YOU WANNA KILL US BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID SCHOOL?” I shouted.

 

Yeah, I lose my patient. Anger takes over me and you won’t like it when I’m angry.

 

“WE WORKED HARD TO KEEP THIS SCHOOL ON TOP AND WE WON’T AND NEVER LET ANYONE TAKE IT DOWN. NOT YOU, NOT ANYONE!” She shouted back with a laugh.

 

I balled my fists in hatred and anger. She’s really getting on my nerve. She and her ing bastards!

 

‘THUMP!’

 

She threw another dart and this time, it hit my left arm. I hissed in pain quietly so that she didn’t hear me. I get on the floor, leaning my back against the wall for support. I then took out my handkerchief to wrap my wound.

 

“!” I hissed as I pulled the dart out.

 

“You like to play aren’t ya?” That freak spoke, “Well, let’s play.”

 

After I’m done wrapping my wound, I get on my feet and said, “COME DOWN HERE AND FIGHT ME YOU FREAK!”

 

She laughed, “That’s not how we play. You’re in our school so you’re gonna play our way.”

 

“ you.” I smirked.

 

She went silent after that. Damn, what is she trying to do now?

 

Suddenly, a bright white light were shone right above me. I covered my eyes with my arm from that blinding light. Oh, now she’s trying to blind me?

 

I blinked a few times and saw a figure walking towards me. I could tell it’s that Sohee girl. She was in uniform which pissed me off more. They’re toying with us which no one ever did before!

 

She smiled, “You’re lucky to be with me Jiyeon. I wonder what my friends gonna do to your friends?” She made a worried expression.

 

I straightened myself and took a deep breath. I could see the door not far from here. I looked at her again with a smirk. Trying to act smart and scary huh?

 

“Killing is a game for you guys huh? How interesting.” I said.

 

“It is. We do what we have to do. We don’t kill for fun. We kill for this school’s sake.” She stated.

 

I smirked, “Well, come and get me if you wanna kill me.”

 

-End-