The Searching Game Part IV

Elm High: Behave Or Die

 


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

 

-3rd person pov-

 

The two friends ran towards a football field where two white flagpoles stood still in between the field and the gym. Their eyes were wide as it could get when they saw one of their friends being tied on top of one of the poles.

 

“Taecyeon!” CL cried.

 

The boy was completely tied onto the pole with duct tape sealing his lips. He was struggling to free himself but the other boy told him to not to.

 

“I’ll come and get you, hang in there!”

 

“Seunghyun, I saw a ladder in the boys’ locker room back when I was trapped in there.” CL pointed at the gym.

 

Seunghyun nodded and quickly went inside the gym to find the ladder while CL stayed there to accompany their unlucky friend.

 

With a still hazy vision and heavy head, Seunghyun forced himself to find the ladder. He went inside the boys’ locker room and saw a tall ladder lying on the floor at the corner. Before he went to grabbed it, he walked towards one of the sinks and washed his face with the icy, cold water.

 

He let out a deep sighed. He stared at himself in the mirror. He looks awful and messed up. Lowering his head, he let out another sighed and was about to went for the ladder when he accidently saw a boy standing behind him in the mirror.

 

He quickly spun around, clenching his fists ever so tightly.

 

“Ryeowook…” He uttered.

 

The student council tidied his tie as he examined the boy in front of him.  His lips formed a smirk.

 

“Now, why would you wanna save a killer?”

 

Seunghyun’s mouth widen in disbelieve. He chuckled sarcastically and spat, “A killer? Looks who’s talking,” He said with anger in his tone, “That killer kills to save his life.”

 

“And we kill to save this school. Aren’t we even?”

 

“Not even close.”

 

Ryeowook smiled. He fished out something in his pocket which made Seunghyun cautious as he slowly shifted to the right.

 

A sharp kitchen knife that would surely cut your throat in one simple slice.

 

The very thoughts scared Seunghyun a little. He doesn’t wanna die yet, not like this. He tried to regain his lost stamina despite his aching head. The insane boy chuckled softly as he slowly moved towards him.

 

-End-

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

!

 

I didn’t expect to meet one these lunatics and gets in a brawl till I found all of my friends. I should have known better. They wouldn’t let me find the others just like that without sending someone to get in the way.

 

I tried to stay still to fight him but he’s just too scary. I don’t even know why! I never felt scared when dealing with anyone before but this is different. These guys are just plain lunatics. And lunatics are scary.

 

But lunatics or not, they’re still humans. And I’m gonna do whatever it takes, even killing them.

 

Ryeowook raised the knife in the air as he quickened his pace towards me. My heart beats faster and faster with each step. I steadied myself and dodge swiftly as he swung the knife at me. I scurried towards the ladder and grabbed it. But ! The ladder was heavy and long so I have to drag it with all my might.

 

That bastard laughed and followed me from behind. Using my two hands, I dragged the damn ladder towards the door but that bastard stepped on the ladder with full strength, causing me to fell on my knees.

 

The impact was too much for me to handle. I hissed in pain and hissed even more when the bastard yanked my hair and threw me on the floor. I fell on my stomach and was about to get up but he put his foot on my hips, preventing me to do so.

 

“ you!” I cursed angrily.

 

“I’ll spare you if you can guess what’s the school motto is.”

 

School motto? Is he serious?

 

“Well?”

 

I went silent. He then turned me around and sat on my stomach, with the knife on my neck, ready to cut it open.

 

He still has that stupid smile on his face. It pissed me off. It pissed me off see him and his ing friends! It pissed me off on how they treated us, chasing us around with THAT smile!

 

I smirked, “You want a motto? I’ll give you a motto… .my..”

 

And with that, I pushed him off me, got on my feet and kicked him in the face. I snatched the knife in his hands and threw it away. I grabbed his collar and started to punch him non-stop.

 

The commotion makes CL rushed to my aids. But she stopped halfway as she saw me beating the crap out of Ryeowook.

 

“I thought you were finished.” She sighed in relieved.

 

I kicked him in the stomach for the last time before I handed him to CL. His face was badly bruised and bleeding.

 

I felt good somehow.

 

CL smirked, cracking her knuckles while approaching Ryeowook who was coughing blood on the floor. I grabbed the ladder and dragged it out, hoping that I could save Taecyeon in time when we heard thunders roaring above us.

 

-End-