Trapped

Elm High: Behave Or Die

 

-3rd person pov-

 

CL walked along the corridor. Passing the windows, she spotted Jiyong, Taecyeon, Bom and Nickhun. They were relaxing under a tree while chatting to each other. She folded her arms and eyed them carefully.

 

“There they are.” Jiyeon said from behind.

 

CL glanced at her friend then back at those four. Taecyeon saw her and quickly waved at her. The girl smiled and waved back.

 

“I think he likes you.” Jiyeon said again.

 

“Nah, why would he like a trouble-maker like me?” CL smirked.

 

The two girls laughed and fooled around, didn’t realize that a pair of eyes were watching them from the stairs that was located just behind them.

 

Jiyeon spun around to avoid CL’s pinching and suddenly saw Seungri. He was serious this time.

 

The two girls stopped. They glared at him as he climbed down the stairs, approaching them.

 

“What do you want?” CL hissed.

 

The school president shoved his hands inside his pants-pocket. He stared at them with his boring eyes and emotionless expression which makes the girls raised their eyebrows.

 

Jiyeon smirked and pulled his collar, “What’s with the stare? You wanna fight with us or something?”

 

The boy fixed stares were now fixed on the girl who was pulling his collar. He slowly pulled his left hand from his pocket and brought it to the girl’s grasp. He gripped on it and pulled it away from his collar.

 

CL watched him in disbelief. She chuckled to herself while cracking her knuckles, “Tough guy huh?”

 

Seungri fixed his collar and tie before leaving them without saying a word.

 

“RUN OFF DICKHEAD!” CL shouted.

 

Jiyeon let out a deep breath. She patted her friend’s shoulder and gestured her to leave. The both of them walked out of the school building and saw Key hanging out with Jiyong and his friends.

 

“Hey girls.” Jiyong smiled at them.

 

Taecyeon qickly turned to look at the girls and smiled brightly, “Hi girls… hi CL.”

 

“Hey Bamyeon.” CL smiled at him back.

 

“Anyway,” Nickhun spoke as he looked at Key, “I heard you guys were causing trouble yesterday.”

 

Key laughed as he put a cig in his mouth. The boy then turned to look at Jiyeon who then shrugged and sat next to Key. CL nodded after she settled down next to Taecyeon. Nickhun nodded slowly in understanding.

 

“Where’re Seunghyun and Kibum?” Bom asked.

 

“Don’t know but they’re around.” Key replied lazily, puffing his cig.

 

“Hey, did you guys notice that those freaks are acting serious since this morning?” Taecyeon said as he looked around.

 

Jiyeon pursed her lips, “Maybe they’re in a bad mood but who cares.”

 

“Could it be because of you guys?” Jiyong asked seriously.

 

The three friends exchanged glances upon hearing Jiyong’s question. Could they be angry because of them? Because of what they did yesterday?

 

“Guys?”

 

Key turned to his left to find that the four of them were looking at them. His gaze then fell on his cig between his fingers. He played with it for a while.

 

“Um… guys?”

 

Jiyeon sighed, “Well… who knows…”

 

Silence filled the atmosphere after that. All of them doze off due to the nice and cool weather.

 

-End-

 

-Jiyeon pov-

 

I blinked a few time as I yawned. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, hoping that my vision would turned to normal but strange, everything seemed… black... and dark. Not to mention cold too!

 

It took me a couple of seconds to finally realize that I was actually in the hall. I was all alone with no Key, CL, Jiyong or the others. Suddenly, the sound of a loudspeaker switching on could be heard.

 

“Hello everyone,” A familiar voice said, “I’m Seungri, the school president. I’m here to tell you that the nine of you were being held in this school. Well, more like, trap. We, the student councils, wanna teach you guys a few lesson.”

 

What? What’s that suppose to mean?

 

“You can’t escape, run nor hide,” His voice started to get creepy, “Maybe this will be your last day to live. But, we’ll spare your pitiful lives IF you could guest our school motto.” He chuckled.

 

I couldn’t believe what my ears just heard. Are these guys fooling around or they’re just trying to scare us?

 

-End-