Behave Or Die

Elm High: Behave Or Die

 


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

 

 

-Jiyeon pov-

 

Through the huge glass window, Jiyong and I witnessed the fight between Key, Dara and Ryeowook. Key was in the verge of losing. He got cuts and bruises but mostly cuts everywhere. I wanted to help him but I can’t leave Jiyong all by himself.

 

He let his body fell on the ground as he panted heavily and watched the councils approached him without doing anything.

 

What is he doing? Get up Key! Get up!

 

Ryeowook grabbed a handful of Key’s hair in his hand, smirking in victory. I tried to bang the window but something or someone stopped me from doing so. I felt a painful yank by the hair and the next thing I knew, I was on the floor. My eyes widen when I saw Jiyong was struggling to free himself from Sohee who was trying to slit his throat. Quickly, I got up and pushed her aside, making her body collapsed to the bookshelf. Ji fell on his knees, holding on to his wound. He was getting paler by the seconds.

 

“You lose, now go to hell!”

 

-End-

 

-CL pov-

 

We got out from the school building and split up. Kibum and Minzy went to the gym while the three of us went to the library to look for Key, Jiyeon and Jiyong.

 

We arrived just in time to found out that the two es were trying to kill our friend. Dara was aiming the pointy end to his neck while Ryeowook just stand beside her, chuckling in amusement.

 

Not on my watch.

 

I rushed to his aid. I grabbed Dara’s hair and her armed hand, turning the pointy end to her neck instead. Her face was expressionless. She only rolled her eyes to me and smiled. Ryeowook on the other hand, smiled as well as if they have some kind of tricks under the sleeves.

 

Seeunghyun helped Key while Taecyeon stayed beside me.

 

“Where’re Jiyong and Jiyeon?” I asked.

 

Ryeowook shrugged, “We don’t see them anywhere… perhaps, Sohee keep them company.”

 

Seunghyun glanced at us, telling us that he’ll be going to look for them in the library while Key stayed here with us.

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

As Seunghyun stepped inside the library, he could hear soft pants from a girl and a boy. His eyes roamed the huge room and found his friends.

 

He ran towards them with a thankful smile but it then turned into a frown when he saw Sohee walking towards them, slashing the knife in the air like a mad woman. Her eyes were big and full of hatred. Seunghyun told them to run while he glued to his position, unable to lift his feet.

 

He was staring at the girl’s face and he could clearly see a tear slowly roll down from her right eye to her cheek. What makes him unable to move was the color of the tear. It was red as if blood roll out from her eye instead.

 

“Go to hell… go to hell…” She chanted.

 

Seunghyun gripped his knuckles tightly as the girl approached him. Swiftly, he tackled her to the ground, smacking the knife off her hand and pinned her down. But little did he know that Sohee was stronger than he think. She easily rolled him over and sat on top of him. Lucky enough, Jiyeon came to the rescue. Without thinking twice, she grabbed the knife on the floor and stabbed her back several times till she stopped breathing.

 

The boy panted in relief as he rested his head on the cold wooden floor. Jiyeon let the knife fell from her hand and leaned against the wall with her eyes closed.

 

When the sun rises, the friends gathered together. They tied the two student councils together so that they won’t get away. Then, with the energy they have left, they shouted for help by the school gate, hoping that someone would hear and come to rescue them.

 

After 10 minutes, the police came. Elm High was crowded with the police, residents and some medics. Dara and Ryeowook were taken to the police station while they stayed there, waiting for one of the officer’s order.

 

“We never thought that this school is actually a hell pit.” Officer GeunSeuk said, “It’s very brave of you kids to reveal this school secret. Well done,” He praised, “I am amaze at how you all manage to stay alive.”

 

Key and Jiyong were taken to the hospital for further treatment. The others were busy watching the forensics and police officers carrying the bodies of previous students whom they killed.

 

Jiyeon, who was staring at the school nameplate, seems to be in deep thought.

 

“Jiyeon?” Kibum patted her shoulder.

 

“Behave… or die…” She uttered.

 

“What?” CL said.

 

She spun around to face her friends, “Behave or die… the school motto.”

 

Seunghyun raised an eyebrow, “Behave or die?”

 

“Obvious isn’t it? That’s what this school is all about.”

 

They gave each other a quick glance. For some reason it does make sense but then again, it sounded stupid and doesn’t make any sense at all.

 

But, it doesn’t matter to the kids anymore. After that incident, they dropped out of school and started to look for a job. They lived a peaceful life after that but the bitter memory of Elm High was still fresh in their mind.

 

-End-


 

var fctb_tool=null; function FCTB_Init_cab07236ff96422b9a5f6da28035bb02(t) { fctb_tool=t; start(fctb_tool); } FCTB_Init_cab07236ff96422b9a5f6da28035bb02(document['FCTB_Init_125fa5776f9a48bd8607f255fca2fd4c']); delete document['FCTB_Init_125fa5776f9a48bd8607f255fca2fd4c']