Class B-2

Elm High: Behave Or Die


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

 

 

-Jiyeon pov-

 

“I didn’t expect that you brats are hard to kill. Guess I was wrong to underestimate you. Anyway, I think it’ll be our most memorable killing night. Enjoy running and hiding while you still can.”

 

I was more than pissed hearing that ing Seungri voice. I couldn’t stand it anymore. I wished I could just jump over the gate or fences but I can’t. Those bastards put barbed wires all over them.

 

Damn it! I was all alone and where the heck could the others are? I wished they’re not dead yet and they better not be or I’ll burn this whole school down.

 

I climbed the stairs which leads to the first ground. I kept walking and walking and saw our class, B-2. I slide opened the door, take a peek and went inside when the cost was clear. I walked towards the teacher’s desk and saw a sharp small cutter. This is perfect for a weapon.

 

We don’t kill people but this was the only weapon I could find. I sat on the desk, feeling the tiredness all over my body.

 

I stayed there for a couple of minutes when I suddenly hear footsteps…

 

-End-

 

-CL pov-

 

“Our class.” Taecyeon said.

 

For the first time, I could remember and pronounced his name right. Anyway, the two of us has decided to get inside the school building and we’re currently standing in front of our class. 

 

We wanted to go inside but we heard something in there. I balled my fists and exchanged glances with Taecyeon. With a nod, he quickly slide opened the door. I stepped inside but the classroom was empty.

 

“Thank god you’re alive.”

 

We were startled by the sudden voice. We spun around and were relieve to see Jiyeon. She was hiding inside a cupboard with a cutter in her hand.

 

“Where’re the others?” Taecyeon asked.

 

Jiyeon shook her head, “I don’t know. I didn’t see any of them. Hope they’re okay.”

 

“They will,” I smiled reassuringly, “They will…”

 

-End-

 

-Kibum pov-

 

The four of us went inside the school building. Key and I were hiding beside a locker while Jiyong and Seunghyun behind a trash can when we saw Sohee walking along the hallway and turned right after that.

 

When the coast was clear, Seunghyun signaled us to move. We went upstairs to take a break in our class. Key slide the door opened before checking it first and we were surprised yet happy at the same time when we saw Jiyeon, CL and Taecyeon.

 

“God you girls are okay!” Key chuckled happily, “And you too bro.”

 

“Okay, now that’s everyone’s fine, we have to regroup and think of a plan but before that, we have to look for Nickhun and Bom.” I stated.

 

“They’re still missing?” Taecyeon asked.

 

“They’re with me but they ran away before these three rescued me.”

 

We settled down on the desks, thinking of the possible place where those two could be.

 

“They might have been caught or still out there, hiding.” CL said.

 

“Who and where?” Jiyong questioned.

 

“In that case,” Seunghyun spoke calmly, “Let’s split up and look for them.”

 

-End-

 

-Key pov-

 

Jiyeon and I were searching for Nickhun and his girlfriend at the first ground. Seunghyun, Kibum and Jiyong searched at the basement ground while CL and Taecyeon searched behind the school building.

 

We only have one hour of searching before we get back to our class to regroup.

 

We stopped on our track when Jiyeon was thinking of something. I watched and waited for her. She then nodded her head, gesturing me to follow her.

 

I’ve followed her to a door, which probably leads to a room. She turned the knob lightly. The room was dark and we couldn’t see anything in it. Slowly we went inside. Jiyeon reached her hand to the wall, trying to find the light switch. When she finally got it, she turned it on and it looks like we’re in a room… full of dolls…

 

“Oh my god…”

 

I turned around to asked what’s wrong but I didn’t cause I already know what’s wrong.

 

There on the corner, sits a lifeless girl on a wooden chair. She was in a black gown with an axe dug deep in her head. Her eyes were wide opened… blood kept trickling from her head, down to her face and gown. She looks like a doll… a dead, scary doll…

 

“She’s dead.” I squeezed Jiyeon’s shoulder lightly.

 

“Hara… she’s the one who did this.” She gritted her teeth.

 

“We gotta find Nickhun then, let’s go.”

 

-End-