The Other Two

Elm High: Behave Or Die

 


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

 

 

-3rd person pov-

 

Jiyeon and Key had finally arrived at the cafeteria kitchen. They hid under the counter when they heard noises coming from the outside.

 

The double-door swung slowly, revealing a girl. She scanned the kitchen and tilted her head when she saw one of her friend standing in front of the secret path with an axe, bloody eye and uniform. She approached her slowly, unaware of their presences.

 

“Our poor little Hara,” She whispered, caressing her tainted cheek, “Who did this to you?” She sang.

 

Hara smiled and blinked for a couple of times, “Jiyeon… her eyes… they’re beautiful…”

 

“Very well then, I’ll help you have them.”

 

Upon hearing this, Jiyeon gasped quietly. She tried to hold herself from thinking about them taking her eyes off. Key on the other hand, watched the two girls walked towards the door where the other one had previously entered.

 

After the coast was clear, the two friends sneak behind them, hiding from every tables, counters and stoves they’ve come across with.

 

When the two girls went back inside the kitchen to check the freezer, Jiyeon and Key quickly rushed for the door and ran towards some nearby bushes to take cover.

Jiyeon looked at her friend who seems to be hissing in pain. She brought her hand to his cheek, it with her fingers.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“My… my eye… it hurts…”

 

She carefully brought her index finger to his bandaged eye. Her finger tried to reach for it but failed to come in contact. She sighed heavily, feeling a bit hopeless for not knowing how to comfort or sooth her poor friend.

 

-End-

 

-Key pov-

 

I focused on Jiyeon who was fishing her phone out from her pocket. She flipped it open and started to texted someone. I arched my eyebrows and also fished my phone out but , there’re no signals.

 

I wanted to smashed this damn phone to the ground but can’t. I can’t let my anger takes the best of me. No.

 

“Come on… come on…”

 

Jiyeon tried to send a message to someone as she raised her phone in the air, hoping to get some signals. It failed so she resends it again and again and again.

 

After so many tries, she’d finally give up and threw her phone harshly to the ground while cursing under her breath. I turned to face her but suddenly, I saw familiar figures from afar. They seem to be running towards our direction.

 

“Look.” I pointed.

 

Jiyeon turned around and quickly got up as soon as she saw them.

 

“Our friends?” I asked.

 

She nodded. I tried to get up but the stinging pain in my eye won’t let me. So I just sat there and waited for them to come here.

 

“I was looking all over for you!” CL said.

 

“Key?”

 

I my eye shot up at Kibum. He was soaking wet and shivering. The others turned their attentions to me, including Jiyeon.

 

“What… what happened to you?”

 

“Hara did that to him,” Jiyeon explained, “I was so pissed that I hit her and her right eye suddenly got dug into a nail.”

 

“What?” Taecyeon gasped.

 

“But then she chased us and said that she wanted my eyes.”

 

Seunghyun helped me up slowly. He stared at me in the face for a few seconds before pulling me into a hug. Kibum lowered his head as he folded his arms. CL approached me, patted my head and sighed while the others only watched us.

 

My eye wandered around in search for another two figures but I see none. I pulled away and asked them where Nickhun and Minzy were but they only gave each other a look, as if they forgot about them.

 

“! How can I forget about them?” Seunghyun hissed in annoyance.

 

I shook my head, “Look, let’s not waste anymore time. Let’s go, they might be in the school building.”

 

We ran towards the school building and went inside but quickly stopped in out tracks when a plasma screen that was hung on the ceiling suddenly , revealing no other than that bastard Seungri.

 

“Nice job Seunghyun. Looks like you’ve found some of your friends. I’m sure you’re looking for Nickhun and of course, my sister Minzy,” He chuckled softly, “Nickhun is currently at the garden, running for his life from Sandara while my sister is with me. Still, you only have two options. One; guess what the school motto is and we’ll let you and your friends go or two; stay here and enjoy death,” He grinned, “I’ll be waiting.”

 

The screen then went off. The others tried to figure out what the school motto was while Seunghyun Kibum and I were thinking of something.

 

If we stayed here and think Nickhun might be dead. Hmm, why don’t we go for Nickhun while they stayed here for the motto? I mean, I’m sure there might be clues in here about the motto. And, every school has a motto somewhere around the school building.

 

I snapped my finger and told them about my plan. They quickly agreed and looked for any clues.

 

We were still stuck and glued in our position since we didn’t know where the ing garden was. Huh, this is a waste of time.

 

As Seunghyun was looking at the school map, I noticed that Kibum was still shivering. I looked at my blood-stained jacket and handed it to him.

 

“It has blood stain on it but…” I shrugged, “Wear it.”

 

He smiled before taking his jacket off and wore mine. I eyed him carefully. I’m still curious on what they’ve done to him. Did they do him like what they’ve did to Taecyeon?

 

“What happened to you? Did they pushed you off for a swim or something?” I joked.

 

Even in times like this I could still pulled a joke. Guess I might be crazy as well.

 

“They put me in a tub and tied me up. I was almost drowned, good thing Seunghyun came just in time.”

 

“Well, at least they didn’t torture you.”

 

Kibum looked at my wounded chest, stomach, neck and arms. I know I look like a ing right now.

 

“Looks like the Almighty Key isn’t so almighty after all then.” He joked back.

 

I smirked, “Don’t start it now.”

 

“Seriously, that bandage looks good on ya.”

 

“!”

 

We turned our attentions towards Seunghyun. He sighed heavily as he leaned against the wall.

 

“The garden is nowhere on that map.”

 

“Impossible.” Kibum uttered, “Maybe… perhaps, it’s a secret garden?”

 

“Secret… garden?” I repeated.

 

“I mean, it’s not a part of the school. Maybe the garden is somewhere…”

 

“Somewhere… in the woods?” Seunghyun looked at us.

 

Swiftly, we made a run towards the main entrance. We’re not really sure whether it’s in the woods or not but our senses told us that it is… hopefully…

 

-End-