Room Full Of Dolls

Elm High: Behave Or Die

 -Jiyeon pov-

 

I put on my pink beanie hat as I walked along the hallway. Huh, another day at this damn school. It’s boring. The people are boring; they study and do their work all the time even though the teachers aren’t around. Plus, we haven’t met the principal yet. I thought new kids supposed to meet the principal before they went to class or whatever you call it.

 

Now where are the others? Where could they have gone to?

 

I took out my phone to call CL but someone tapped my shoulder from behind.

 

“No phone’s allowed.”

 

I looked at the person behind me over my shoulder and saw Hara. Ugh, the student council again. Why does it have to be them?

 

I’ve been seeing them for whole day yesterday. I started to hate them.  They keep appearing and disappearing like they’re some kind of magicians or witches.

 

“So what?” I smirked, “You’re gonna confiscated my phone or something?”

 

She smiled, “Come with me.”

 

She gestured me to follow her. I sighed and decided to just follow her. I mean, I got nothing to lose. It’ll be better than going to some stupid classes.

 

We went inside a dark room. Hara flicked the switch on and wow! All I could see were dolls!

 

It looks like she collect them. They were small and fluffy and not to mention scary too!

 

“Pretty aren’t they?” Hara said as she sews something, “I made them.”

 

“With axe stuck on their head and knife,” I gulped looking at a small knife that was stabbed right through its eye, “You like scary stuff?”

 

“It’s beautiful.”

 

I watched her as she slowly and carefully sew the doll on her hand. Um, why do I get a chilly feeling all of the sudden?

 

My phone vibrated all of the sudden. I looked at the screen and saw a message from Key.

 

“No phone’s allowed.” She sighed while glancing at me.

 

I rolled my eyes, “Sure, whatever… see ya.”

 

I walked out of the creepy room and made my way to the cafeteria where my friends were waiting for me.

 

-End-

 

-CL pov-

 

“Hey CL.” The guy from yesterday grinned at me.

 

“Hey Saecyeon.” I simply said.

 

“Urm, it’s Taecyeon but it’s not a big deal, you can call me anything. Anyway, you’re not going to class?”

 

I glanced at him and smirked, “How about you?”

 

As we were talking, a girl suddenly appeared right in front of me which makes me bumped into her.

 

“You guys should be in class.” She whispered.

 

“Just mind your own business girl.” I said.

 

“They wouldn’t like this. Just go to your class.”

 

Damn what is wrong with her?

 

I ignored her and walked pass her with Baecyeon beside me. Elm High people are very annoying, seriously!

 

“Sooo, where do you wanna go?”

 

“The cafeteria to meet my friends, wanna come?”

 

“Sure!”

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

Hara hummed a song while sewing her doll. After that, she smiled to herself, feeling satisfied cause her collection had finished.

 

“I love your dolls.” Sohee praised.

 

“Thank you.”

 

Seungri called the two girls and motioned them to follow him. The two girls obeyed. They went to the student council’s room to have another meeting.

 

Outside, the girl from last night overheard the councils’ conversation. She gasped and without a second thought, she quickly ran away to who knows where.

-End-