The Searching Game Part I

Elm High: Behave Or Die


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

 

 

-Kibum pov-

 

A door…

 

Another ing door…

 

I wrapped my sweaty hand on the doorknob. Sighing, I turned it around and we all went inside. It was a room. A small room full of pictures… pictures of students… dead students…

 

The pictures were pinned on the wall. They were all gruesome and scary. Under it, were their names.

 

Lee Taemin, a boy who lost his right eye. Half of his head was ripped off, exposing some of his brain. Park Yoochun, his lips were sewed and drowned in a fish tank. Im Yoona, her head was chopped off and placed on her left hand. She wore a red gown that was probably soaked with her own blood.

 

I gulped hard. This is so inhuman. Why –how could they do such things? Don’t they have some sense of humanity even just a little?

 

We went speechless. We were too exhausted to say something or curse them. Key tried to find a hidden door or passage but he found nothing. Frustrated, he threw himself on the wall, sliding down on floor and messed his hair. Seunghyun took out a cig and lit it. Jiyeon approached the door but it quickly shut and locked on its own. Then, some purple gas filled the room, blinding and suffocating us. We all fell on the ground. It took about a few minutes to knock us out.

 

Soon, everything went pitch black…

 

-End-

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

 

What happened? Where am I?

 

I groaned as I scanned my surrounding. I was in a somehow familiar room. I examined it carefully and remembered that this is the student council’s room. I tried to get up but can’t, my hands were tied onto a steel pipe that was attached to the wall. I realized that I was all alone.

 

I lowered my head and closed my eyes. Could they…

 

No! I shouldn’t think like that! They’re still here and alive, they must be!

 

“You’re awake.”

 

My eyes darted open and I looked up to find that Seungri was staring at me, his face just a few inches from me. He put his hand on top of my head gently while I shot him a dead glare.

 

“Your friends are still alive,” He spoke, “But, I hid them somewhere. You just gotta find them as quickly as you can before they ran out of oxygen and died… or worse, struck by lightning.”

 

“Wha-what do you mean?”

 

He stood up and gave me his back, “Before that, you have to free yourself. Be aware…”

 

He flashed me a grin and left. I struggled to free myself but the rope just won’t lose. Quick Seunghyun, you can do this. There’s no time to be piss off.

 

I struggled again and again till my wrists hurt. I began to sweats. I was too tired to do this. But I have and must be strong for the sake of mine and my friends’ lives. I looked up and saw a scissor hanging on the edge of a desk beside me. The end was so sharp that it can pierce through my head or neck if I struggle so hard.

 

So those bastards planned to kill me…

 

Pft, there’s no use telling me to save my friends if you wanna kill me damn it!

 

I sighed heavily and shrugged it off. Carefully, I forced myself to get up. My body arched till it made a bridge pose. Using my left feet, I slowly pushed the scissor off the table. Then, I got back down and used it to cut loose the rope. After I successfully freed myself, I get out of the room to look for my friends but the problem is, I don’t know where they are.

 

I stopped at the hallway and looked outside through the huge windows. That bastard didn’t even give me a damn clue about their whereabouts. Hmm, he said something about oxygen… and lighting (?)

 

!

 

This is useless. It’s like finding a needle in a haystack.

 

Where should I go? Where to find them?

 

I kept staring outside while thinking. Okay, maybe I should start looking outside.

 

I jogged towards the entrance and exited. I looked from left to right, unsure which direction I should go. I took a deep breath and turned left. I walked in fast pace, calling out for their names but all I could hear was the silent darkness. I began to felt chilly as the cold wind pierced through my shirt and come in contact with my skin.

 

-End-

 

-CL pov-

 

As I woke up, I found myself locked in some kind of box that feels like a coffin. I tried to move my hands but it were tied behind my back. So I screamed for help that sent echoes through the coffin.

 

I kicked on the surface and it feels like something heavy was weighted on it.

 

Wait; … am I being buried alive?

 

The very thought makes me panicked. I started to kick and screamed for help.

 

“HELP ME!”

 

-End-