The Searching Game Part III

Elm High: Behave Or Die


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

 

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

I’ve been looking here and there but I still couldn’t find them. Its 3.30 am. I started to get tired and sleepy. I wanted to stop and rest but I can’t. I must find them before it’s too late.

 

I was walking like a drunken man. Everything seems so hazy. I lightly bumped into a tree and clumsily fell on my . Strange, the soil felt bumpy.

 

I touched the soil. It is bumpy. Seems like someone has dug it. Wait; could it be…

 

I looked around and as soon as I saw a shovel leaned against a tree, I quickly grabbed it and dug the soil. I felt dizzy and sweats started to soak my entire body. But I refused to stop. Instead, I kept on digging till the shovel hits something and made a thud sound.

 

I threw away the shovel and dug the remaining dirt with my own bare hands. There, I saw a wooden coffin.

 

Using the shovel as a crowbar, I opened the lid and surprisingly yet happy, to see CL. She was gasping and sweating. She cried happily when she saw me. I took her out of the coffin and untied the ropes around her hands.

 

She then hugged me, telling me how afraid she was in there. I rubbed her head to comfort her and told her that we have to find the others ASAP.

 

“But where are we going to find them? They could be anywhere.”

 

I sighed. My head still feels dizzy. So I took out a cig and lit it, puffing it soothingly. I rubbed my temples to figure out where they are.  

 

Okay. Seungri mentioned about lighting. What does that supposed to mean?

 

My eyes roamed around and suddenly fixed on a tall, white flagpole. I kept staring at it until something popped in my head.

 

“Let’s go!”

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

Endless muffled moans could be heard inside a dim-lighted room filled with dolls, a boy and a girl.

 

A tear slid down from the boy’s right eye while blood from his left eye. He threw his head to the right, letting it hung in between his shoulder. The fresh, thick red blood slid slowly from his cheek, down to his neck and stained the collar of his t-shirt.

 

The girl smiled as she titled her head. Her hands were soaked with blood. She then put a small round object by the table and began to rummage through a small cupboard. She took out a black eye patch but put it back. The boy’s eye slowly shot up to see her. His chest keeps heaving ups and down. He hissed softly when the fresh scratch wounds on his neck, arms, chest and stomach suddenly stung his skin painfully.

 

He struggled weakly to free his hands when the girl approached him with a white bandage. But sadly, he failed.

 

“I think this would look perfect on you.”

 

The poor boy whimpered when the girl wrapped the bandage around his head. She covered his left eye with it and pinned it with a small pin once she finished. She smiled again as she eyed him.

 

The bloody stained bandage suits the boy’s pretty well with his bangs covering half of the bandage.

 

“Perfect. Now, for your clothes.”

 

The girl wiped the blood that stained the boy’s cheek with a clean rag. Then, she went inside a small room to find something with blood still staining her hands.

 

-End-