One Down, Five More To Go

Elm High: Behave Or Die


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

 

 

-CL pov-

 

We were currently hiding behind a tree outside of the school building. We already searched for Nickhun and Bom almost everywhere but still no luck in finding them and with that bastard Changmin lurking around with his chainsaw it makes things more difficult for us to look thoroughly. Taecyeon tapped my shoulder, pointing at a small path that leads to the back of the school building… our main target and the last place to look for the couple.

 

We quickly walked behind the school building and heard something that sounds like a sniff… and a sob. We walked further and saw a figure sitting on the ground that we believe was Nickhun. He was hiding his face in his palms while resting his back against the wall. Taecyeon approached him, calling his name several times. Nickhun looked at him and rested his head on Taecyeon’s shoulder. I wonder why his girlfriend isn’t with him… could something happened to her?

 

“She took her…” He sniffed.

 

“She?” Taecyeon raised his eyebrow.

 

Suddenly, we heard some noise so I motioned Taecyeon to move with my head. He took Nickhun’s wrist and followed me from behind. Just a few centimeters from here, we saw Changmin standing still between the small path that leads to us and the tree we previously used to hide.

 

Damn! How do we suppose to get the hell out of here now? Does he have to stand there like a statue?

 

“Got any idea?” Taecyeon asked.

 

I sighed and shook my head in disappointment. He nodded and told me to wait here with Nickhun. He took a rock and sneakily approached that maniac. He sneaked behind him and hit his head with the rock till he bled and fell on the ground.

 

Nickhun and I walked to him after that. We stared at Changmin’s dead body without saying a word. Taecyeon threw the rock far from here and leaned against a tree.

 

“Feeling guilty?” I said.

 

“Kinda.”

 

‘BANG!’

 

A sudden loud thump from a nearby door makes us startled. We hurriedly hid behind a tree as soon as we heard footsteps heading towards our direction. The footsteps were getting closer and closer, accompanied by something hard that was dragged on the ground… I wonder what it is…

 

There, we saw Hara, dragging an axe as she approached Changmin’s body. She tilted her head to the left, dropping her axe on the ground and slowly sat on her knees beside her friend. We eyed her as she caressed his cheek lovingly. Then, she leaned forward, giving a soft kiss on Changmin’s lips. Surprisingly, her expression was emotionless. She didn’t look upset, angry or anything. She looked calmed and cool, like nothing happened. Before she left, she closed Changmin’s eyelids and grabbed her axe, dragging it lazily as she headed left.

 

“That was… weird.” I commented.

 

Taecyeon shivered, “She gave me goose bumps.”

 

“Let’s go now.”

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

The eight friends meet at their class after an hour had passed. They were glad and worried at the same time when they see Nickhun but not Bom. Jiyeon and Key exchanged glances, biting onto their lips, didn’t know how to tell them that Bom’s dead.

 

Jiyeon took a deep sighed and stepped forward. She squeezed Nickhun’s shoulder while giving him a sympathetic look before telling everyone the bad news.

 

“She’s dead,” She started, “Hara killed her.”

 

“What?” They all said in deep shock.

 

Nickhun sobbed even more upon hearing that his girlfriend had died. He collapsed on the floor, crying his heart out. Both Jiyeon and Key felt sorry that he had to hear about this. Key rubbed his back, trying to calm him down. The poor boy reached for Key’s collar and told him to take him to his lover’s body. He hesitated for a while but then agreed to take him and the others to the creepy room where the unfortunate girl’s body was kept. The six of them gasped in horror as soon as they saw her body.

 

Nickhun knelt in front of her, took her hands in his and apologize. Jiyong shed a tear upon seeing his friend being killed cruelly. CL closed her eyes cause she had seen enough dead bodies for the night.

 

They only stayed there for a couple of minutes and went back to their class. They sat together in group, trying to think of a way to get out of this nightmare.

 

“Hey,” Taecyeon spoke, “I… I’ve just killed one of them.”

 

“Who?” His friend Jiyong, asked.

 

“Changmin.” CL answered.

 

“You stabbed him or what?” Kibum‘s turned to ask.

 

“I hit his head with a rock.”

 

“Okay then…”

 

They didn’t say anything after that. They were silent while thinking of a way out. It was almost 2 am. They were tired and sleepy but they tried to hold their tired eyes from shutting.

 

Key rubbed his eyes, “Why don’t we try the basement or the sewer… if they even had any in this building.” He suggested.

 

“We could give it a try.” Seunghyun said in between yawn.

 

They agreed with the idea and before that, they crept to the boys’ toilet to freshen up. After that, they walked in group in search for the basement door, unarmed and clueless about what lies beneath…

 

-End-