And So The Stranger Spoke

Elm High: Behave Or Die


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

 

 

-Jiyeon pov-

 

 As soon as I saw the person’s face, I went to Key’s side. He talked to her, saying that she’s the girl that we both met that night, the girl who warned us about this school.

 

She was panting heavily after Kibum and Seunghyun freed her. She seems to be suffocating under that thick sheet. With Key’s help, she stood up slowly, steadying her breathing before she opened to speak.

 

“I…I knew you guys would be locked in here and become their next victim.” She started and looked at me and Key, “I’ve warned you, but you’re too stubborn to listen…”

 

Both of us exchanged glances. We could feel the others darted their stares directly to us. We tried to at least say something but nothing, not even a word comes out from our mouths. The girl sighed heavily when we couldn’t say anything.

 

“So,” She continued, “I see that you guys are still in good shape… and I’ve heard that you killed Changmin.”

 

“They killed my girlfriend…” Nickhun told her.

 

“Oh… I’m sorry to hear that.”

 

“It seems like you know about these guys and why were you in here?” Kibum asked.

 

“Well…”

 

The girl told us everything, everything she knew about this school and those maniacs. Surprisingly, she knew so much, especially those maniacs. Okay, so this school used to be a normal high school. It used to have bad students and bad students means bad reputation, bad rankings and of course, bad achievements. The principal who goes by the name Choi Siwon got all stressed up because his school was badly ed up. He tried everything that a principal would do but none of them seems to work. He went hopeless so one night, when the moon was full, he called the student councils. They held a meeting in the council’s room. At first, it was just a simple talk about the school’s matter but then, it gets serious and creepy. They lit some candles, sit in circles and joined hands, chanting like they were performing some kind of a ritual. And after that night, everything changed. The student councils tended those bad students as best as they could. Fortunately, they’ve turned out to be good kids. Some of them that is and for the remaining bad asses, who were too stubborn, like us; ended up dead and placed in here.

 

“Okay, how do you know about them performing the ritual?” I questioned.

 

Sighing heavily, she told us that she was there at that night, standing right in front of the school gate and saw the council’s room was dim-lighted, sure that the dim lights were give off  by the lighting of candlesticks. CL asked her why she was there and her answer was that she was waiting for her brother who happened to be one of the student councils. Wanna know who he was? It’s that damn Seungri…

 

Seunghyun smirked playfully, “Not to be sarcastic or anything but that is your brother? For real?”

 

She nodded.

 

“So you’re saying that those guys are a bunch of normal kids who happened to be possessed or turned into some kind of heartless maniacs by Mr. Choi?” Jiyong tried to make it clear.

 

“He needs them to help him turned this school into a better and perfect school. He thought that it’ll be better for both us and him but it’s not. It’s only better for him, not us. He’s selfish; only think of his and this school’s reputation,” The girl said, “He’s responsible for every death committed by those councils.”

 

“So he’s the criminal mastermind and those guys are his henchmen.” Taecyeon said, folding his arms.

 

The girl then continued her story. She was waiting for her brother for approximately 1 hour. She was about to leave but her brother suddenly showed up. She asked what took him so long and he responded to her question by acting weird and told her something about chanting. He was not the Seungri she once knew. He was a completely different guy now. It’s… somehow… the old Seungri had faded away and died…

 

The councils do their jobs as usual, even after Mr.  Choi passed away. The new principal was clueless about this school and them. No one dared to say anything, not even the teachers or the staff.

 

He was an easy going-type of person. He doesn’t talk much, which makes it easier for those bastards to do their work, especially the assassination part. He always praised them for everything they did. He was very fond of them… till one day he tried to handle this one trouble-making kid. Dara politely asked him to leave it to her but he kept on insisting to handle it. So she let him be. He tried for three days straight but that kid was still rebellious and caused more troubles.

 

Dara went to his office with Seungri that afternoon to have a talk with him and that’s when that poor principal realizes that he was actually working in hell, with those guys as the Satan and the students, teachers and staff as the slaves.

 

Seungri blurted out about their actual roles in this school but not about Mr. Choi or this underground place that looks like a catacomb. Hmm, it somehow sounds more like a warning than a conversation don’t you think?

 

So after that ‘talk’, he didn’t dare to do anything but sit in his office. No wonder we didn’t meet him when we came here for the first time…

 

“And how do you end up in here?” Key asked sternly.

 

She stared at the ground, “Seungri knew that I was trying to help you guys by warning you. He told me to stop it but I ignore him. So… he locked me down here as a punishment.”

 

Jiyong gasped, “Did your parents know about this?”

 

“No one- no parents knows about this. The students were warned and aware of the consequences… it’s between torture and death.”

 

 “What do you mean?”

 

“If they showed a sign of scared, they will talk to them, telling them to not be afraid. Then, they’ll warn them in a creepy tone and way so those poor kids won’t have the guts to tell their parents or anyone.”

 

“Bastards…” CL uttered.

 

Nickhun stepped forward and asked her to tell us more. She closed her eyes shut, as if trying to recall back her memory.

 

“Urm, this all started 2 years ago,” She recalled and shook her head, “I think that’s all that I remembered… sorry.”

 

Kibum patted her shoulder and smiled. Before we start looking for the exit again, I grabbed her wrist. She stopped and spun around to face me.

 

“What’s your name?”

 

She looked at each of us and smiled, “Minzy…”

 

-End-