Ending The Game Part I

Elm High: Behave Or Die


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

 

-3rd person pov-

 

CL was tired of hiding in the cubicle so she decided to get out but a sound of the door creaked open stopped her.  She was squatting down on top of the toilet lid. Her heart was beating faster and faster as the unknown footsteps gets closer and closer. The person slowly pushed the cubicle next to her and closed the door. CL could see the person’s feet and it was a girl and it’s definitely not Jiyeon.

 

Could it be Minzy?

 

No sounds coming from the unknown girl which cause bad feelings to overwhelmed CL. She jerked and almost fell when the girl suddenly peek her head under the cubicle and the girl happened to be Hara.

 

Quickly, CL kicked the cubicle door opened and ran for her life. She was running so fast that she bumped her body to the wall when she turned into the corner. She stumble a little, got back on her feet and continued running.

 

She ran and ran and ran till she bumped into someone so hard that the both of them fell. CL rubbed her head and happy to see Minzy. She realized that Hara was chasing her so she grabbed her friend’s arm and dragged her.

 

CL paused as she saw a trash can. She panted hard and started to rummage through it. Minzy kept asking what she was doing but she didn’t say anything. She kept rummaging till she find herself an empty glass bottle.  She then told Minzy to stay while she ran towards the stairs and hid under it.

 

When Hara saw that Minzy was alone, she tilted her head to the left and pout. The poor girl started to panic a little when she approached her in quick pace.

 

CL was sneaking behind her and smashed her head with the glass bottle as hard as she can. The bottle shattered into pieces accompanied with blood. Hara fell on her knees and her body soon comes in contact with the cold floor. CL dropped the bottle and checked her pulse, making sure that she was dead. She let out a sigh of relieve when she knows that the student council had died.

 

“You killed her.” Minzy spoke softly.

 

“It’s the only thing I can do to stop her,” CL explained, “I never kill anyone before. Not intend to.”

 

“CL! Minzy!”

 

The two girls turned around and saw Taecyeon running towards them. He saw Hara’s dead body and gulped. Her eye popped out and blood kept dripping off from her head. The very scene makes him shuddered.

 

“Let’s get out of here.” CL said and walked away.

 

Meanwhile…

 

Seunghyun and Seungri’s fight ends up with a tie. After so many tries in trying to bruise Seungri, Seunghyun had finally accomplished his mission but not successfully knocked him out.

 

But unfortunately, no matter how many times he throws punches or kicks, Seungri still managed to get up and fight back, unlike him.

 

He started to get weary and drowsy. His body couldn’t take anymore beating.

 

He slumped down and rested his back against the vent after he kicked Suengri in the face, hoping that it would make him stop and surrender.

 

The boy chuckled as he felt blood trickling down from his lips. He got up and limply approached the badly injured boy.

 

“Leave him!”

 

The two boys darted their eyes to the door and saw Kibum who was surprised to see his injured friend. He then fixed his eyes on Seungri as he took off his glasses and put it in his pocket.

 

Seunghyun shook his head slowly while Seungri chuckled in amusement. He changed his direction and faced Kibum. He threw the iron pipe away and approached him. Seungri smirked, the trickling blood on his bottom lip.

 

-End-