The Last Game

Elm High: Behave Or Die

 

 


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

 

-3rd person pov-

 

Seungri and Seunghyun were on the rooftop to prepare for their one-on-one match while the others were given a game to play with the remaining councils.

 

Hide and seek; that’s the game that they have to play for their lives. They must find a good hiding place so the councils couldn’t find them. Because if they do, they would kill them.

 

Will they survive?

 

-End-

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

We decided to split up and find ourselves a hiding spot. My heart couldn’t stop beating due to panic. Each of them carried a knife as they count to 10. And now, I’m pretty sure they already done counting and started to looked for us or should I say, hunt for us.

 

I hid inside an old school bus that was located at the parking area. I walked to the back of the seat and sat in between the seats. Praying and hoping that they won’t find me or the others.

 

-End-

 

-Jiyeon pov-

 

I ran towards a tree in the football field, the biggest tree I’ve seen in this school and started to climb onto it. I climbed higher and higher till I felt that I’m safe and not visible to anyone down there.

 

I rested my back against it, as I watched my legs hanging loose, swaying it back and forth. I wonder how the other doing and Seunghyun… I hope he could beat that .

 

Huh, when will this nightmare ends? Why is this happening to us? Is this what we get for being such a ty bastard and for everything that we have done?

 

-End-

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

“AH!”

 

I yelped as loud as I can when Seungri twisted my right hand after he kicked me in the stomach, causing me landed harshly on the cold cement. ! I underestimate him again. He was far too strong for me to fight alone.

 

He then let go of my hand. I rolled over in pain but when I was on my stomach, he yanked my hair and pulled me up. He held me by the collar and landed endless punches on my cheek.

 

I ing tried to push him but he wouldn’t even move an inch! This is insane but then again, I bet he and others might have some kind of powers to be like this since they used to perform those ing rituals.

 

“You’re pathetic.”

 

He let go of me nonchalantly and watched me hits the ground again. Blood trickles from my mouth; my right cheek was burning and swollen. I got on all four as I pushed myself to get up but before I could even do that, Seungri kicked me hard in the stomach, rolling me over a few feet away from my current position and makes my back hits the vent.

 

I groaned and hissed in pain which amused him more. He approached me, pulling me in a sitting position by the hair and gave me a stare.

 

“Just give up and let us kill you and your friends.”

 

I gave him a smirk and spat blood on his face. I expected him to get mad and beat me up but he only stay fixed on his squatting position with a smile crept on his face. Slowly, he the blood that was on his lips and nodded a few times.

 

“Hmm, very well then…”

 

I watched him stood up and bend over near my leg and without warning; he grabbed it and dragged me with one hand. I struggled to break free. I even kicked his arm with my free foot but he wouldn’t bother to let go.

 

He dragged me to the center of the rooftop and finally let go. He then gestured me to get up with his head. It took me a couple of seconds to regain my strength back despite all the pain and bruises that he gives. I calmed myself cause if I burst out like a mad man, for sure I’ll lose.

 

After I successfully got on my two feet, I wiped the remaining blood off my lips with my sleeve. Seungri only stared at me with a smile which makes me clenched my fists and has the urged to bust his lips and smashed his head.

 

He chuckled, “I’m waiting…”

 

-End-