A Warning

Elm High: Behave Or Die

 -Seunghyun pov-

 

After school, we went home. We walked along the sidewalks, laughing and joking around. I stopped for a while to tie my shoe laces before walking again. My friends were already far ahead of me. I’m too tired to catch up with them so I just continued walking with my pace. The new kids, Jiyong, Nickhun, Bom and Taecyeon jogged towards me. I smiled at them as I took out a cig from my pocket and lit it.

 

“You guys were out all day.” Taecyeon glanced at me.

 

“Yeah,” I sighed, puffing my cig, “We’re having fun exploring the school. You should join us.”

 

“Exploring?” Bom asked.

 

“They didn’t tell us about it.” Nickhun walked beside me, intertwining Bom’s hand with his.

 

I chuckled. How funny could they be?

 

“Not that kind of exploring.”

 

“Then?” Jiyong looked at me.

 

“Kinda like,” I paused for a moment while playing with my cig, “Let’s just say that we do whatever we like.”

 

Taecyeon smirked, “You guys break the rules?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Jiyong and the couple nodded in response.

 

“You didn’t get any trouble?” Jiyong asked again.

 

“Well, we smoked behind the school building and messed the library. What does it sound like?”

 

“You messed the library?” Bom said amazed.

 

“Sounds like you guys are in trouble.” Nickhun snapped his finger.

 

I glanced at him, “Those s keep saying this and that. Hell like we care.” I put the cig between my lips.

 

“Aren’t you guys afraid that they might call your parents or something?” Jiyong said.

 

Parents huh? If they’re still alive, I won’t end up like this. Thanks to that bastard for taking care of me and of course, making me like this. Okay so I can’t blame everything on him. It’s my fault too. If only I’m not too stupid to try smoking or drinking or getting myself into a lot of trouble, I’m sure I would be a very good boy right now.  

 

“They passed away,” I sighed, “Key is an orphan, Jiyeon ran away from home, CL mom passed away while her dad is a and Kibum also ran away from home,” I threw my cig away, “Sometime he stay with me and sometime with Jiyeon. Lifeless aren’t we?”

 

No one say anything so I just sighed.

 

“Wow,” Taecyeon said after a few seconds, patting my back, “Life sure if hard for you guys.”

 

“We thought that you guys are luckier than us.” Nickhun sighed.

 

“So where do you guys live by the way?” Bom chirped.

 

I poked my cheek with my tongue before gesturing them the apartment we live in with my head.

 

“Cool.” Jiyong mumbled.

 

“You guys wanna come?”

 

Taecyeon shrugged, “Maybe next time bro, see ya.”

 

The four of them bid goodbyes at me before leaving. I kept staring at them till someone threw something on my head. I turned around and looked at the ground.

 

A shoe?

 

A smirking sound makes me looked up. Kibum approached me while fixing his glasses. He put on his shoe back and looked at me.

 

“What’s that for?” I rubbed my head.

 

“You’re late dude.” He took a seat on a nearby bench.

 

“So that’s my punishment?”

 

He popped a can of beer and chugged it, ignoring my question.

 

Okay so I just rolled my eyes and ignore him back. Damn that kid, my head hurts.

 

-End-

 

-Jiyeon pov-

 

Key and I take a stroll along the beach. The sun almost set but we didn’t take any interests in it cause It’s a boring thing for us. The others were back at the apartment by the way, too lazy to do anything today, even lifting their asses.

 

After that, we walked around the school’s area. The gate was locked and the school building seems kinda scary at night. It was pitch black cause no lights were . Key lit his cig and leaned his back against the gate.

 

“Where should we go next?” Key asked while puffing his cig between his lips.

 

I shrugged, “Where do you wanna go?”

 

“Random places?”

 

“That’ll be fun.”

 

“Hmm, yeah.” He smiled.

 

We stayed there for a while. I saw a few stones under my feet which make me smile. I playfully picked them and started to throw them across the gate. Key found it amusing so he joined in. As we were busy doing it, I saw one of the room’s light switched on. I couldn’t tell if it’s the classroom. But who could that be?

 

“Guys.”

 

We both spun around and saw a girl. She seems to know us from the way she stared at us.

 

“Come with me,” She gestured, “I have something important to tell ya.”

 

Key and I looked at each other and agreed to follow her. It’s not like she’ll do something to us right? Even if she did, she won’t have a chance.

 

She stopped under a tree, a few centimeters from the school. We halted in front of her and waited for her to speak.

 

“So?” Key flicked his cig away and looked at her.

 

She sighed, “Can you guys please don’t cause any trouble at Elm High? I know you guys don’t like to follow the rules nor anything but can you please just do what the student councils told you?”

 

“Why?” I frowned, “Are you worried about us?”

 

“Well, yeah. In fact, all of us are kinda worried. You don’t know what those guys gonna do to ya.”

 

“Suspend us? Kick us out?” Key smirked.

 

“More than that. I’m serious here so-”

 

I cut her off, “If those bulls trying to do something then, let them be. Just who the hell do they think they are?” I crossed my arms, “And don’t tell me that you guys are afraid of them.”

 

She sighed, “Okay, don’t say that I didn’t warn ya,” Her eyes roamed around the school area, “I… I gotta go now.”

 

The both of us looked at her as she walked away from us in a hurry. Hmm, what’s with the warning anyway? If those guys trying to do something then, bring it on. Like we wanna be in that ing school anyway.

 

“It’s already late.”

 

We were startled by the sudden voice. We spun around and saw Seungri. He was holding a black file in his right hand.

 

“So what? It’s not your problem.” Key said.

 

“Elm High students never wander around and do nothing. They stay at home, studying and do their homework.” He exclaimed with a smile.

 

“ you!” I pushed him.

 

He stumbled a little with that smile still plastered on his face. Ugh, he’s weird.

 

“Come on.” Key dragged me away from him, “Let’s go home, he’s ruining my mood.”

 

-End-

 

-Sohee pov-

 

“Those kids are very interesting.” Seungri chuckled.

 

“Indeed.” Hara agreed.

 

I turned to face them, “What’s next?”

 

Seungri folded his arms. He glanced at the file on his hand, “Let’s just wait for their next move.”

 

-End-