Little Rascals

Elm High: Behave Or Die

 


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

 

-3rd person pov-

 

Inside the girls’ toilet, CL was hiding in one of the cubicle. With a half broken mope for a weapon, she readied herself for those councils. Silent filled her surrounding and only the sounds of her breathing and heartbeat could be heard. 

 

She jumped a little when she heard a noise coming from the outside. She leaned her figure closely against the wall, tightening her grip on the mope.

 

Somewhere in the science lab, Taecyeon was busy rummaging through the chemicals that was placed on a rack. He read each of its descriptions while thinking of something. He picked it up but put it back with a sighed.

 

He wanted to use the chemicals as a weapon but somehow hesitate to use it. He shrugged it off and crawled back behind a cupboard, where he hides.

 

Along the empty corridor, a heavy breathing and pants could be heard. Minzy was trying to find a place to hide but none was suitable. She turned right and saw the janitor’s closet. She opened it slowly, went inside and unlocked the door. It was pitch black and she couldn’t see a thing. She sat on the floor and brought her legs to her chest.

 

-End-

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

It was silent a few minutes ago but now, I could hear footsteps coming closer and closer. I took a peek from the window and saw Dara. Quickly, I got on the ground, praying that she won’t get in here but luck was not on my side.

 

“Oh god.” I whispered softly.

 

She was here, with me. She chuckled softly which makes me covered my eyes. But everything went quiet so I opened my eyes and to my horror, she was standing right in front of me with big grin plastered on her face.

 

I tried to make a run for it but she grabbed my collar and threw me on the ground. She sat on top of me, covered my mouth and stabbed my stomach.

 

It was the most painful thing I’ve ever experienced! Muffled screams were the only thing I can make. Tears fell from my eyes while Dara chuckled in excitement. She then brought the knife to my chest, aiming at it.

 

Swiftly, I grabbed her collar with my free hand pushed her aside. I hurriedly got on my feet and ran for my dear life. With tears still rolling out from my eyes, I ran as fast I could despite the stinging wound. I covered my stomach to prevent blood from trickling down, forming blood trails.

 

“Oh Jiyong, where do you think you’re going?”

 

-End-