Innocent Freaks

Elm High: Behave Or Die


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

 

-Nickhun pov-

 

When I woke up, the first thing that I saw were the three evil girls. What frightened me more was Hara. Her eye was missing with blood trailed down her cheek and onto her collar. I was freaked when she chuckled at me instead of crying or wincing in pain.

 

She squatted before me, smiling ever so widely as she caressed my cheek. I wished I could scream for help and run for my life but can’t. They tied me onto the tree and stuffed my mouth with lots of dried petals. I wanted to spit it out but Hara’s tight gripped on my cheeks makes it impossible for me to do it.

 

“What should we do to him?” Sohee asked.

 

Dara folded her arms, “Hung him… he’ll looks good on this old, dead tree.”

 

Creepy smiles crept on their faces. Are they really gonna hung me?

 

Dara took a duct tape and sealed my lips with the petals still in my mouth. I swear I was in the verged of swallowing them cause its choking me!

 

Hara stood on a stool with a long rope in her hands. So they really wanna hung me. No… please don’t. Please…

 

I kept muffling incoherent noise to begged them to not to kill me. But they only watched me in amusement. Tears started to burst out from my eyes sockets. I don’t wanna die yet. Not like this…

 

“Release him!”

 

The sudden yelling makes me stop crying. I turned to my left and was more than happy to see Seunghyun, Kibum and Key. My eyes widen with a mixed of curiosity when I saw Key’s bandaged eye. Did something happen to him?

 

Hara stopped tying rope and got down from the stool. Chuckling eerily, she tilted her head to the left and said, “My doll… I was looking all over for you…”

 

“I’m not your ing doll you crazy !” Key hissed.

 

Kibum slowly approached me with caution. Once he reached me, he quickly untied me. The girls only watched him freed me without doing anything.

 

“You’re okay?”

 

I nodded and quickly removed the duct tape. I spat the petals and coughed at the same time. Kibum helped me up and dragged me away from those girls. Their eyes won’t stop staring at us. Slowly, we retreated and when we’re far enough from them, we ran as fast as we could.

 

-End-

 

-Key pov-

 

When we got back to the school building, we meet up with the others. They still couldn’t figure out what’s the school motto was. So we decided to ignore it and continued in finding Minzy. It was almost dawn and everyone was exhausted and sleepy. We rested inside the boys’ toilet for a moment.

 

A slightly stinging pain hits my eye again though the bleeding has stopped. Nickhun asked me what happened so I tell him. The story scared him till he doesn’t want me to continue.

 

Huh, when will we get out from this nightmare? We can’t take it anymore…I can’t take it anymore! With this stupid death game, ing motto and crazy es lingering around… Ugh, damn it!

 

I seriously can’t take it anymore. I was badly tortured. Who knows what’s gonna happen next. But whatever it is, I’m going to make them all pay for everything they’ve done.

 

-End-