We Make The Rules

Elm High: Behave Or Die

 

-3rd person pov-

 

Weeks had passed but the five naughty friends were still messing with the rules and also with the student councils. No matter what they do, the councils were always there to lectured them and always there to tell them what to do.

 

“Seriously, if they try to talk again, I’ll beat their asses off.” Jiyeon said annoyingly.

 

“It seems like they never get tired of us.” CL sighed.

 

“One more word,” Jiyeon curled her lips, “And they’re dead!”

 

One of the student councils, who happened to walked pass the football field, saw the two girls. He approached them with a smile.

 

“Aren’t you two supposed to be in class?”

 

Jiyeon glared at him, “Say that again.”

 

“Aren’t you-”

 

Before he could finish his word, the annoyed girl punched him in the face. CL quickly grabbed her from behind trying to calm her down.

 

“Eat you !”She spat before leaving.

 

The boy touched his bruised cheek and smile. He stood up, patting his pants and straightened himself. He stared at the two girls until they disappear.  

 

-End-

 

-Seungri pov-

 

I saw Changmin’s bruised cheek as soon as he entered the council’s room.

 

“What happened to you?” I asked.

 

“That Jiyeon girl punched me.” He replied with a smile.

 

Hara folded her arms. She sat on her desk, eyes fixed on me, “So?”

 

“Let them be.”

 

The others nodded and continued doing their work. I stood up and walked to the window. I looked outside and saw the four new kids with those five punks.

 

Hmm, interesting… very interesting…

 

-End-

 

-Key pov-

 

“Woah, you punched changmin?” Nickhun gasped.

 

Jiyeon nodded slowly with a yawned.

 

“What did he do?” Jiyong asked curiously.

 

“He just smiled. All of them are weird and stupid. I really hate them.”

 

Well, we all hate them and I’m pretty sure that the students here also hate them but it seemed like they didn’t have the courage to fight them.

 

But on a second thought, I seemed like they’re afraid of them. Every time when one of those ers walked pass them they would lowered their head. And when they come to check on them, they would do what they have to do.

 

I don’t get why they’re afraid of those losers. I mean, they’re human just like all of us.

 

Um… are they?

 

Oh, speak of the losers… here they come.

 

“You guys have been breaking the rules for weeks now.” Seungri said.

 

“Yeah, so?” Seunghyun said, lifting his eyebrow.

 

“I’ll say this once… don’t ever do that again.”

 

He sounded scary. But sadly, it doesn’t scare us.

 

“We don’t give a damn about your rules cause we do what we wanna do.” CL smirked.

 

“Yeah,” I continued, “You’re wasting our time. Come on guys.”

 

All of us left the building and skipped school. At first, Jiyong and his friends hesitated to come with us but after reassuring them that everything’s gonna be okay, they agreed.

 

Since we never have the chance to hang out together, we went to a café. It’s a pretty cool place. We stayed till noon and went home at around 9.

 

As we walked home, we stopped by a small shop to buy some cigs and beers. And when we got home, we watched some movies, played video games and do random stuff till 5 in the morning.

 

-End-