Somewhere In The Gym

Elm High: Behave Or Die


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

 

-Taecyeon pov-

 

‘BANG! BANG! BANG!’

 

I looked around to search where the loud thumps come from. It was dark and I couldn’t seem to find the light switch.

 

I can’t believe those student councils would do this to us. Why can’t they just kick us out? It would make things easier.

 

‘BANG! BANG! BANG!’

 

I gulped as the thumping gets louder and louder. My heart starts to beat faster and faster. Leaning against the wall, I slowly placed my hands on the cold surface to find the damn switch and thank god, I’ve finally found it!

 

I flicked the switch on and the dark room was filled with bright lights. I blinked several times and it took me a couple of seconds to realize that I’m actually in a locker room… boy’s locker room… Okay, now that everything is bright I should find where the loud banging come from…

 

It doesn’t sound like it came from the boy’s locker room so it must be from the girl’s locker room.

 

Quietly, I entered the girl’s locker room… The lights were on and it smells somehow… good…

 

‘BANG! BANG! BANG!’

 

So the banging comes from that locker…

 

I balled my fists while approaching the locker. It was locked. I tightened my fists, unlocked the lock and quickly swung the door open.

 

My eyes were wide open as soon as I saw who’s inside the locker…

 

“C… CL?”

 

CL got out of the locker and curse randomly. She then thanked me for saving her. Frankly, I’m happy to see her.

 

“I am so going to kill those s!” She said, “Okay, now we should get out of here and find the others.”

 

I simply nodded and followed her.

 

-End-

 

-CL pov-

 

“So we were trapped by those bulls inside a gym. They plan to kill us because we ing pissed them off.” I said, staring at the locked door.

 

This dude didn’t say anything.

 

I looked at him and sighed, “Sorry for dragging you in this mess. If it wasn’t for us, you’ll be safe and sound-”

 

“It’s okay CL,” He cut me, “Things happen. We didn’t expect this gonna happen to us.”

 

I shrugged in agreement.  I looked around the gym. They were no windows at all. Oh great, how should we get our asses out of here now?

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

The two teenagers couldn’t seem to find their way out of the gym so CL decided to break the door. Taaecyeon aren’t sure about it but he just followed what the girl says.

 

The hot-tempered girl saw an iron pipe that was located just a few meters from their current position. She smirked and quickly grabbed it. Holding it firmly in her hands, she asked the confused boy to grabbed something… anything that can be use to break the door. And with a nod, he ran to the boy’s locker room.

 

As for CL, she started to cause some noise by banging the wooden door with the iron pipe. She kicked, banged, kicked and banged for a couple of minutes now… The results were frustrating…

 

“!”

 

She threw the iron hardly on the wooden door and looked up at the ceiling. She stared at it for quiet some times. Another smirked formed on her lips.

 

When Taecyeon came with a small axe, the girl gestured him to follow her.

 

“How about the door?” He asked.

 

“Forget it. I got a better idea.” She simply said.

 

The y walked passes the lockers room and turned right. From afar, they could see two flights of stairs heading to the roof.

 

“The roof?”

 

The girl smile at him as they climbed up the stairs. Surprisingly, the door isn’t locked.

 

“Ever jump from a building before?” She asked, looking at the boy beside him.

 

“Sadly, no…” He gulped.

 

She shrugged, “Well, congrats… today is your first time.”

 

“Wait; what if we die?”

 

“This building isn’t that tall.”

 

But what if we broke our legs or-”

 

“We’ll be okay if we jump correctly.”

 

The boy was speechless. He didn’t know what to say. He sighed and agreed to jump with her. He watched her carefully as she made the jump. It doesn’t look so hard. She rolled on the ground once and stood up after that. It was the perfect jump.

 

Taecyeon took a deep breath, close his eyes and jumped. Unfortunately, he jumped on the wrong direction and landed on CL. Both of them were on the ground, hissing and in pain.

 

“What was that for?” The girl hissed in pain, smacking his head.

 

“I… I’m sorry. I jumped with my eyes close…,” The boy rubbed his head, “I didn’t know that-”

 

“Just forget it,” She stood up, “Let’s get out of here.”

 

As they were walking across the football field, they suddenly saw a male figure under a tree. They stopped walking cause they know that figure isn’t one of them.

 

The figure slowly took a few steps forward, revealing his face.

 

“Changmin…” Taecyeon uttered.

 

He was trembling when they saw what that student council carried in his hand…

 

A medium-sized chainsaw…

 

CL remained calm. She took a deep breath and told Taecyeon to calm down.

 

“Hey, you’re a fast runner?”

 

“Yeah… always in first place.”

 

“Good boy. Stay close to me.”

 

The freaky student council grinned, taking another steps forward towards them, “You made it out… impressive.”

 

“Sooo, we’re gonna run now?”

 

CL glanced at the boy behind him and in front of her. The buzzing sounds from the chainsaw could be heard. She took a last glanced at Changmin and balled her fists.

 

“Kill us if you can !”

 

And with that, they ran like the wind towards the school building. Changmin smiled. He walked instead of running to catch them. He even whistled in joy.

 

“Can you believe that he only walk to catch us?” Taecyeon panted as he glanced at Changmin who was far behind them.

 

“You should be thankful that he only walks.” CL said with a smirked.

 

They ran and ran and ran till they saw some tall bushes. They quickly hid behind it and take a break at the same time. They breathed in and out to stop their noisy panting.

 

Taecyeon turned to his right and held CL’s shoulder, “What now huh?”

 

The girl looked at him… more like staring at him. She stared at his eyes. She could see fear in them. She gave a small smile and patted his shoulder, “Stay alive… That’s what we’re gonna do… for now.”

 

-End-