The Police Station

Elm High: Behave Or Die

 

-Jiyeon pov-

 

The five of us were brought to the police station after we messed that little shop. The others were still unconscious as I woke up. My head still feels heavy. I couldn’t see and think well.

 

“Coffee?”

 

I looked at the policewoman who offered me a cup of coffee with my eyes half closed. I blinked for a while and shook my head.

 

“Elm High students I see…”

 

I turned to my left and saw a policeman talking to himself with a piece of paper in his hand. Huh, when can we leave? I really wanna go home and sleep.

 

I stood up and woke up the others who were sleeping soundly next to me.

 

“You’re awake,” A policewoman said, “Aren’t you guys suppose to be in school by now?”

 

“It’s… none of your business.” I said, touching my painful head.

 

“For a little girl, you really have a big mouth.”

 

I smirked. Stupid grown up. Who the hell do they think they are?

 

“We wanna go home.” Key yawned.

 

“Well, I’m afraid you can’t go home yet.”

 

“They can go home now.”  Another policewoman said.

 

Finally!

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

The five of them went home. They were dizzy and exhausted. After they refreshed themselves, they ate some bread to fill their empty stomachs. They only stayed at home for the rest of the day.

 

The next morning, they went to school. They were somehow late. The gate was closed so they jumped over it. One of the student councils, Hara; saw them. She shook her head and approached them. This time, no smiles were plastered on her face. She seemed serious and… angry.

 

“What are you guys doing?” She asked.

 

“What does it look like we’re doing?” CL replied.

 

She looked at them seriously. Anger could be seen in her big eyes. The five friends were looking at her with questioning looks.

 

“You guys,” She sighed, “I heard you were brought to the police station cause you caused a riot at a shop… is it?”

 

“Yeah.” Key simply said.

 

Kibum smirked, “Let’s go. She’s wasting our time.”

 

-End-

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

As we walked along the hallway, students were looking at us. It seemed like they never seen us before. Or is it because of our trip to the police station yesterday?

 

“What are you looking at?” Jiyeon yelled one of the boys.

 

Seriously, what is wrong with this people? What’s with the stares? Haven’t they seen a bunch of juvies before?

 

Yeah. I’ve said it. We were juvies and I think we’re still are. I know we’re bad kids, criminals… whatever you called it. We were used it anyway.

 

We skipped class… as always and went to the hall. It was empty since no one used it. It was huge and pretty cool. It’s cold too. We just stayed there with nothing better to do except for smoking.

 

I stared at a piece of cig between my fingers which reminds me of Jiyong and the others. Hmm, I wonder where they are.

 

-End-