The Little Stranger

Elm High: Behave Or Die


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

 

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

We cautiously entered the basement. It was dark and surprisingly small. Good thing Jiyong bring a small flashlight with him. He handed it to me which I gladly took and switched in on. I didn’t realize that I was flashing the light towards an old-looking door. Jiyong poked me and pointed the door.

 

“I wonder where it leads…” CL said.

 

“Wanna check it out?” Kibum asked.

 

They suddenly darted their eyes to me. I gave them a questioning looks since I don’t have a damn idea why the hell they were looking at me. Key slowly turned the doorknob and move aside, telling me to go first. I sighed annoyingly and take a few steps towards the door that leads to an unknown place.

 

Key held my shoulder, “Could it be another secret room?”

 

I glanced at him and shrugged. Well, the only way to find out is to go and see for ourselves. A small dim-lighted lantern was hung above the ceiling. I looked down to found a swirly-type of stairs that leads way below the basement. With me leading them, we followed the long endless stairs. We walked and walked till our feet finally reached the flat, dusty cement floor. More dim-lighted lanterns were hung above us. Guess we didn’t need this flashlight then.

 

I shoved the flashlight in my pocket as we toured this strange place. It somehow had an old and uneasy smell.   Nothing in here though except for a small path that lies ahead of us and a speaker.

 

The speaker suddenly made a noise that startled us a little. Then, followed by no other than that crazy Seungri’s voice.

 

“Well, never thought that you guys went this far. How impressive that you have killed Changmin. Very good,” He chuckled softly, “Anyway, I’ll give a chance to live only if you figure out the school’s motto.”

 

The school’s motto? Seriously? This ing school has a motto?

 

“Great, another stupid game.” CL groaned.

 

“Hell with him and his motto,” I smirked, “Come on.”

 

We followed the path ahead of us, the only path that could lead us to somewhere. Upon reaching the place we called ‘somewhere’, we were completely speechless by the things we’ve seen with our very own eyes. We saw coffins… lots of them… they were stacked in medium-sized rooms and in the middle were empty coffins. We were glued in our positions, too shocked to even move…

 

God… what is this place? Who are these people?

 

A lot of questions played in my mind. First were the eyes and brains and now this? They really are crazy and out of control. No wonder the students were afraid of them.

 

Could all of these coffins contained the bodies of the previous students who against them?

 

“Hey, there’s a door here.” Jiyeon spoke.

 

Kibum tugged my shirt, motioning me to go when he noticed me still froze in my position. I took a deep breath and walked behind him.

 

I don’t know why but all of the sudden I felt anger and pissed slowly build up inside me. Knowing them trying to kill us is bad enough, seeing those human parts makes me sick and now finding out that this school had an underground filled with death bodies makes me completely lose my mind.

 

At first I don’t kill people but now, in this condition, I think I will. If killing them is the only way out then I won’t hesitate nor think twice to do it. They’ve done enough. Who knows how many students they had killed?

 

-End-

 

-Kibum pov-

 

The room that we stepped in was somehow huge and has three doors that were located next to each other. At the far end of the corner, we saw a huge wooden cupboard. I wonder what’s inside…

 

Slowly, I took a few steps towards it and jumped a little when I heard something moving inside. The others quickly turned their attentions to it. So together with Seunghyun and Key, we approached the cupboard, reaching for its handle and yanked it open.

 

“Woah!” Taecyeon gasped as something huge wrapped in white sheet fell hardly on the cement.

 

It moved a little, like struggling to get out. I crouched to its level, slowly and carefully unwrapped the sheet while Key and Seunghyun positioned themselves to hit it if it tried to attack us… or me.

 

I unwrapped the top part first, hoping that what lies in it is a human.

 

 We all let out a relieve sigh when we found out that it’s actually a human, a living one that is.

 

Key looked at her carefully and said, “You’re that girl that Jiyeon and I met the other day…”

 

-End-