Almost Too Close

Elm High: Behave Or Die


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

 

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

We walked down the path, entered from room to room in search for the damn exit but we couldn’t find any. I was growing tired and mad. I just can’t take all this anymore. Why can’t they just showed up and fight us? It’s not that hard right? I bet it’ll make it easier for them to kill us than playing this stupid game.

 

I’m not saying that we’re weak; it’s just that I don’t wanna underestimate them after seeing those coffins and Bom’s dead body.

 

The nine of us decided to split up into two groups. Kibum, Minzy, Key and I in one group while the others with CL. We split up cause there’re two rooms. We take the left one while they take the right. With hope and courage, we followed the path that hopefully, could get us out of here.

 

-End-

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

“What is this place?”

 

Taecyeon approached a huge machine that stood in the middle of an empty medium-sized room. The machine looks like a shuttle with an entrance in between. It seems like it could fit a human in it.

 

Taecyeon touched the machine and stepped inside. Nickhun looked at him worriedly and told him to get out from there. I don’t feel good all of the sudden. There’s something fishy about that thing.

 

Taecyeon shrugged and was about to stepped his foot out when suddenly a glass shuts the entrance, locking him inside. We were startled and quickly tried everything to get him out.

 

“Get me out!” He banged the glass.

 

Nickhun and Jiyeon looked for anything that could break the glass while CL and I stayed here with him, afraid that something might happen to him. Suddenly, water was released from three small holes that were located on each sides of the machine. Panicked, Taecyeon banged the glass as hard as he could. I tried kicking it but I ended up hurting my foot. The water was dripping so fast that it already reached Taec’s knees.

 

He knelt down; placing both palms on the glass and looked at CL with those sad expression and teary eyes. CL also got on her knees and placed her palms on his. I only stood there, watching them…

 

“Guess it’s my turn…”

 

“Don’t say that.”

 

The water reached his stomach level as the spoke. Nickhun and Jiyeon then came and told us that they couldn’t find anything. Taecyeon lowered his head, speechless. CL glanced at us and him. She took a deep breath and knocked the glass so Taecyeon would face her.

 

“I’ll get you out.”

 

She stood up, balled her fists and told us to get back. She signaled Taecyeon to also get back. She positioned herself and started to punch the glass with all her might.

 

Is she crazy? She might hurt herself!

 

“CL…” Nickhun uttered.

 

She kept punching the glass till her knuckles swell and eventually bled. She bit her lips, gasping for air and continued punching. I tried to stop her but Jiyeon held my arm, shaking her head. The glass formed a crack and water started to dripped through it. Taecyeon was almost drowned. CL screamed and punched the glass so hard that it breaks. Nickhun and I rushed towards our friend who was on the ground, gasping and panting. CL leaned against the machine, staring at Taecyeon while Jiyeon wrapped her wounded knuckles with handkerchiefs.

 

I helped Taecyeon’s up. He stumbled a little due to the lacking of oxygen. CL approached him slowly and pulled him into a hug. Nickhun wiped his eyes and looked away. Jiyeon just stood there, smiling a bit and as for me, I flashed them a smile and joined the hug.

 

“Thank god you’re okay.” I whispered.

 

“What happened?”

 

We quickly pulled away and darted our eyes to where the voice came from. Seunghyun and the others were looking at us with un-described looks plastered on their faces. They looked at the wet Taecyeon and the wounded CL. They approached them and asked what happened.

 

“Damn it!” Seunghyun cursed, “Are you guys okay?”

 

They nodded in unison. Kibum took CL’s hands in his, examining the wounds.

 

“It’s the only thing to do to get him out of there. Besides, it doesn’t hurt that much. Don’t worry.”

 

They let out a sighed. We then stayed here for a while to dried Taecyeon or he might get cold and fell sick. Key took out a lighter, using it to warm his cold, shivering hands. Seunghyun shook his head and told him to take his shirt off.  After that, he took off his jacket and gave it to him.

 

“Let’s get going.” He informed.

 

Obviously there was no exit in here but a trap so we followed Seunghyun to the left room. The path was long, narrow and endless. We walked at normal paces till we heard a sudden loud bang coming from one of the rooms. Without wasting another time, we quicken our paces…

 

Hope they didn’t get us.

 

-End-