Ending The Game Part II

Elm High: Behave Or Die

 

 


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

 

-Key pov-

 

The three of us ran far away from the gym. We stopped in front of the library to take a short break. Jiyong’s blood kept dripping. He looks pale and tired. I re-tied Jiyeon’s jacket around his wound, making sure that his blood would stop dripping or else he might lose a lot of it and died.

 

Jiyeon also looks tired and a bit pale. Her neck was bruised with a slight color of purple.

 

We then went inside the library. Jiyong was limping as he broke into sweats. He held onto a chair for support. Judging by his looks, I don’t think he could make it through.

 

He was about to fall down but I quickly wrapped my arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer to me. Jiyeon was peeking through the window cautiously.

 

I sighed heavily as I was ed up with my mind. I don’t want anything worse to happen to them again…

 

“Jiyeon,” I called out, “Take Jiyong to somewhere safe.”

 

She approached me with confused looks, “Where are you going?”

 

“I…”

 

I sighed. I gave her a look which makes her nodded. She took Jiyong’s hand and slowly dragged him upstairs.

 

“Be careful.” She reminded.

 

I clenched my fists. This is it. There’s no turning back.

 

This is between life… and dead.

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

Blood scattered everywhere. Two boys were panting and breathing hard. Kibum was lying on the ground, his head was bleeding, his lips and cheeks were swollen, and his vision gets blurry each second.

 

He stared at the dark, starry sky as Seungri approached him. The boy grabbed him by the neck, slowly choking the life out of him. His hands weakly made its way up to freed himself.

 

A tear slid from his eye socket. He doesn’t have the strength to struggle anymore.

 

Seunghyun, who was still leaning lifelessly against the vent, forced himself to get up. His eyes were teary and it slowly falls, trickling like raindrops unto the ground.

 

He saw a rusty iron with pointy end. His eyes were fixed on that thing which makes his pitiful eyes changed into anger and hatred.

 

He crawled his way to reach the object. Slowly, he got up and limping his way towards Seungri. He clenched the iron tightly as he quickened his pace. And the next thing he knew, he stabbed Seungri in the chest.

 

He pushed him on the ground, stabbed him several times as he sat on top of him. He has completely lost his mind.

 

His dear friend was shocked to see his doing so he wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him off from the already dead student council. They both landed on the ground with Kibum still hugging Seunghyun, telling him to stop.

 

Seunghyun screamed as he cried his heart out and had finally let go of the blood-stained iron.

 

His scream caught his friends’ attentions. CL, Minzy and Taecyeon rushed to the rooftop. They abruptly stopped when they saw them. Minzy covered when she saw her brother lying on the ground with blood gushing out from his chest and mouth. CL ran to her friends who were still lying on the ground just a few feet away from Seungri, wrapping her arms around their necks and hugged them tightly.

 

-End-