The Searching Game Part II

Elm High: Behave Or Die

ZjkwYmJiYTg*Njdh.gif
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

-Jiyeon pov-

 

Jiyong and I were currently kept in a coffin with me on top of him. I could hear him breathing heavily, probably suffocated by my weight. We tried everything to break the lid but nothing works.

 

We started to break into sweats. It was damn hot and not to mention suffocating in here. I lifted my head a little so Jiyong could breathe easily.

 

“I… I can’t take this… anymore.” He panted.

 

“Hang in there.”

 

I knocked on the lid as hard as I could and at the same time, screamed for help. I know there’s someone out there. They love to play games and I’m sure they won’t leave us like this.

 

Whoever is out there, please come and save us. We don’t have much time left…

 

-End-

 

-Kibum pov-

 

It took me a moment to figure out where I am. The sound of water running through an open faucet makes me shivered. I could feel my bottom part soaked with water. I tried to move my hands but they were tied together with a coil that was tied onto a big nailed nail.

 

Soon, I’ve realize that I was lying on a medium-sized tub that was about to filled with cold water. !

 

I can’t struggle my way out or I might hurt my wrists. The thought of death lingered in my mind as I closed my eyes.

 

Is this how my ing life going to end?

 

-End-

 

-Key pov-

 

Where am I? Why is it so dark in here?

 

My eyes wander around but all it could see was the darkness. It was cold yet I broke into a sweat, a cold sweat.

 

My mouth was sealed with a duct tape. My hands were tied together at the back of a chair that I sat on. I muffled through the tape but a hand yanked me by the hair. A cold metal-like object was placed gently on my cheek.

 

For some reason, I got a feeling that the cold object is a knife.

 

“I love people who have that doll-like faces. And you know what; you are one of those people.”

 

It’s no other than Hara. Panic rushed into me as my heart skipped a beat. She switched on a dim-lighted table lamp beside me. Then she dragged a chair and settled in front of me.

 

My thought was right; it was a knife, a sharp one. Hara flashed me a scary smile as she scanned my face. She brought the knife to my cheek, and then made its way to my neck. I gulped when it stopped on its track. She used the pointy tip to trace my neck and intentionally scratched it.

 

I moaned as she does it. But she eventually stopped and continued tracing the knife to my chest. I shook my head as she chuckled softly.

 

I was scared that she might stab me in the chest. I rather die falling from a tall building instead of being stab!

 

She chuckled again when she poked my chest with the tip lightly. I kept shaking my head, muffling inaudible noises to beg her to stop.

 

“Now let’s see,” She said, “What should I do to you? Oh I know…”

 

She stared at me in the eyes and lifted her hand but I quickly closed my eyes. She caressed my left eye with the back of her hand repeatedly.

 

“I shall take this out so you can wear an eye patch.”

 

What the ?

 

Quickly, I swung my head to the right to avoid her touch, shaking my head uncontrollably after that. She laughed this time, amused by my action.

 

I couldn’t help but curse her inside. I never felt so weak before in my entire life. Never have I begged for mercy or for my life to someone.

 

I felt like a piece of . I was trapped and it seems impossible for me to free myself.

 

She then harshly cupped my face, holding on it firmly, “You’re gonna be my first male doll… a pretty male doll...”

 

-End-