Breaking The Rules

Elm High: Behave Or Die

 -3rd person pov-

 

During recess, the five friends went to the back of the school building. The boys took out their cigs and lit it while Jiyeon shared CL’s cig. The girls rarely smoke. They only do it when they’re bored.

 

“This school is weird.” Kibum sighed.

 

“Even the students are weird.” CL said, puffing her cig.

 

“Smoking is bad for your health,” Ryeowook suddenly said out of nowhere, “And, smoking inside the school’s compound is not part of the rules.”

 

Jiyeon raised her eyebrow, “ off. Leave us alone.”

 

“Hell with you and your rules!” Seunghyun smirked.

 

Ryeowook smiled. He shrugged and leave after that. Kibum eyes were locked on the weird student council. He got a bad feeling all of the sudden. He glanced at his cig before flicking it away.

 

“What’s wrong?” Key asked.

 

He shook his head, “Nothing. He’s just weird.”

 

CL smiled brightly, “Let’s go.” She wrapped her arm around Kibum’s shoulder.

 

The five friends walked around the school area. Seunghyun and Key were still enjoying their cigs. Students who went passed them stared at them as they whispered to each other. Key puffed his cig as he raised his eyebrow at them. They noticed it so they quickly walked away. After that, they went to the library. It was huge and elegant which amazed them. They slowly walked inside. The inside was also huge. Huge golden chandelier hung on the center of the library. It has 3 floors with black marbles covering every parts of the floor.

 

“.” Jiyeon uttered in amusement.

 

“Is this a library or what?” Seunghyun said while tapping his cig with his thumb.

 

“Excuse me,” An old lady who happened to be one of the school’s librarians cleared , “No smoking.”

 

Seunghyun and Key raised their hands, showing her the half finished cigs. Seunghyun placed the cig inside his mouth and gave the old librarian his middle finger.

 

She gasped in disbelief while the five friends continued walking around the library. CL went to one of the huge bookshelf and took a thick history book. She flipped it several times before throwing it on the cold marble floor. Kibum sat on the wooden table, not far from CL, watching his feet hanging loose on the edge of the table while the other three went to the 1st floor. They made some noise which sorta irritates the other students but at the same time, makes them worried.

 

“What are you doing Chaerin?” Hara asked as she stared at her with her big eyes.

 

She let the book slipped from her hand, “What does it look like?”

 

Upstairs, Changmin stared at the three troublemakers as he walked up to them. He then stopped a few centimeters from them.

 

“No noise in the library.” He simply said.

 

“Oh yeah?” Jiyeon chuckled, “Make us.”

 

“Don’t try to make us follow all your ty rules.” Key smirked as he threw his cig on Changmin’s uniform.

 

“Fine,” Seunghyun wrapped his arms around Jiyeon’s and Key’s shoulders, “Let’s get out of here.”

 

-End-

-Jiyong pov-

 

Huh, this is boring. Taecyeon is busy with his phone while Nickhun and Bom were dating, as usual.

 

The reason why the four of us were sent here was because we’re not smart and bright. Yeah, you can say that we’re kinda dumb.  

 

I looked outside of the windows and spotted the five new transfer students. They were laughing in joy. Seems like they like it here.

 

“Ji,” Taecyeon patted my shoulder, “I- oh, there she is!” He pointed at CL, “I’ve been looking all over for her.”

 

“You like her?”

 

“Sorta.”

 

I rolled my eyes and darted my eyes back at them. They’re cool and laidback. I wished I could be just like them.

 

“The teacher’s coming.” He nudged my arm.

 

I sighed, “Okay. “And went to my seat.

 

-End-