Elm High

Elm High: Behave Or Die

 -Jiyeon pov-


Jisim Island isn’t that bad. It’s a very nice place. In fact, a very beautiful place!


We settled down at an apartment which my parents bought years ago. It’s quite huge and could fit all of us. It has three rooms. The boys shared the same room while CL with me. We were very exhausted so we decided to stay at home to rest.


At around 7 pm, I cooked some dinner after I got up from my nap. I startled when someone rung the doorbell. I rushed to the door and opened it.


“Yeah?”


“Packages from Elm High.”


I took the packages and thanked the delivery boy. I closed the door behind me as I put down the five packages.


“What’s that?” CL yawned.


“Packages from Elm High.”


CL took one of the packages that had her name on it. I took mine and both of us started to open it.


“School uniform?” I uttered.


“Wait a minute,” CL faced me, “How do they know that we stay here?”


-End-


-Key pov-


Today is our first day at Elm High. We put on our uniforms that were given by the school for free. We decided to vandalize our uniforms a little. I wore a pair of black slacks instead of the black pants. Seunghyun wore piercings on both ears. Kibum wore a pair of red and black sneakers instead of the black school shoes. CL wore black eyeliner and a pair of long colorful socks while Jiyeon wore a pair of long pink socks with a pair of black high heels.


We walked to Elm High since that damn school is not far from here. We arrived at around 8. The school was huge and seems so elegant for people like us to attend.


We stood in front of the huge golden gate with a group of new kids. I bet they were also sent here cause they’re problematic, just like us.


“Why, hello there,” A guy approached CL, “I’m Taecyeon and you are?”


CL looked at the guy from head to toe. She smiled a little, “CL.”


“Cool name. These are my friends, Nickhun, Bom and Jiyong.”


“I’m Key,” I said, “They’re Kibum, Seunghyun and Jiyeon.”


These guys seemed okay. They didn’t vandalize their uniforms. I wonder why they’re here.


Suddenly, the gate opened by itself and in front of us stood another group of kids in Elm High uniforms.


“Welcome everyone. We’re from the student council. From now on, we’ll be guiding you.” A younger looking guy said with a smile.


“Let us introduce ourselves. I’m Seungri, the president of the council. This is Hara, Changmin, Sandara, Ryeowook and Sohee.”


We shrugged in response. Student council huh? Yeah right.


 “Please come with us.” Hara motioned us to follow her.


-End-

-CL pov-


We followed the annoying council to their office. The guy called Ryeowook eyed us from head to toe while Sohee handed us a kinda thick paper about the school rules.


“Vandalizing your uniforms is not a part of the school rules.”


“Shut up.” Kibum uttered.


I smirked and elbowed his arm.


Seungri cleared his throat, “It’s time for you to go to your respective class now.”


“Whatever.” Seunghyun rolled his eyes.


The five of us walked out of their office, in search of our class which we don’t know where the hell it was.


“Glad we could get to know each other,” Jiyong smiled, “See ya. Come on guys.”


We just stood there and watched them leave. Then, Seunghyun gestured us to follow him with his head. As we were walking along the long hallway, Sohee walked up to us. She stopped in front of us all of the sudden which makes us bumped into each other.

“Color your hair black. It’s against the rules.” She simply said.


Seunghyun and I looked at each other. We’re the only ones with our hair colored but we just shrugged it off and continued walking but she stopped us again.


“Wear your uniforms properly next time.”


“Just off.” Jiyeon hissed.


Sohee smiled as she stepped away from us, giving us a room to leave.


“She’s freaky.” Key whispered.


I wrapped my arm around his shoulder while patting it, “All of them are freaky.”


-End-


-Kibum pov-


We finally found our ing class after 10 minutes of walking and searching. We went inside without knocking and walked in front of the class. The students were all quiet while doing what they were told to do. The teacher was not here which is kinda strange cause normally, students would go wandering around or make noises when the teachers aren’t around.


I wonder if they got brainwashed.


“You guys can seat at the back.” A girl in front of me said.


The five of us went to the back and settled down. We sat in one row, next to each other.


“Kibum.” CL tapped my shoulder.


“Hmm?”


She looked around and gave me a what-the-hell look. I shrugged, didn’t know what the hell is wrong with these people. But from their faces, I could tell that they’re afraid.


Hmmm……..


-End-