Crazy Little Hunter

Elm High: Behave Or Die


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

 

 

-Jiyeon pov-

 

Key grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out of the room hurriedly as soon as Hara grabbed an axe, approaching us while laughing hysterically.

 

She was the scariest thing we’ve ever saw! How can she laugh like that when she should’ve been crying in pain!

 

With one missing eyeball, an axe and a non-stop trickling blood makes us panicked and ran as fast as we could for our lives. I glanced at her over my shoulder as we ran and she was walking in quick pace with a grin plastered on her face, accompanied by soft, eerie chuckles.

 

Key was a bit slow despite from his wounded eye and skin. So I grabbed his arm, dragging him as fast as I can. We ran towards the teacher’s staff. I pushed him inside, locked the door and grabbed his arm again to find a hiding place or even better, an escape route.

 

We tried the window but it was locked. I was completely scared yet insane at the same time. Without thinking twice, I took a small black tv from the small table and used it to smashed the window.

 

‘Clang! Clang! Clang!’

 

That crazy was trying to turn the unlocked knob. Well, more like playing with it. She kept doing it while screaming like mad. Her screams were mixed with wails which sent shivers to both of us.

 

! She might attracted the others attention.

 

I kept on smashing as she finally chopped open the door. Cracks already formed on the glass and with a one last hit, I’ve successfully smashed the window.

 

We hurriedly jumped over it and landed on the ground. Key landed awfully since his legs were sore. I held him by the waist, helping him up and we started to the library that stood right in front of us.

 

We both turned around and saw Hara standing in front of the broken window, staring and grinning at us. We pulled into a stop cause we thought that she would not gonna get us but we thought wrong. She jumped out, landed on one knee and foot. I shook my head in disbelieve. This girl is not human… hell no…

 

“Jiyeon, we gotta go!”

 

We went inside the library building and Key told me to follow him upstairs. There, I saw a secret path that connects to the wall. He then gestured me with his head to follow him again.

 

“This path leads to the cafeteria.” He said.

 

Nodded, I followed him without saying anything. We quicken our paces cause we’re afraid that Hara might catch up to us.

 

God… hope we can lose her.

 

-End-