The Searching Game Part V

Elm High: Behave Or Die

 


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

 

 

-Jiyeon pov-

 

We couldn’t take it anymore. The heat, the suffocating atmosphere… god! I feel like I’m gonna lose my mind!

 

I screamed as loud as I can while banging the damn thing over and over again with my legs but I stopped abruptly when I heard noises outside. Jiyong heard it too so he screamed along.

 

“Help us! We’re in here!”

 

The noise gets nearer and nearer.

 

“Jiyeon! You’re in there?”

 

“CL?”

 

“We’ll get you out!”

 

We were more than happy that they had finally found us. We sighed in relieve and told her to hurried up cause we were damn suffocated in here.

 

All of the sudden, my vision started to gets blurry, my head was spinning. I didn’t know what happened but as soon as they’ve managed to get us out, I fell but CL caught me just in time. My eyes darted at the thing that kept us. I was right, it was a coffin. It was placed in a standing position and leaned against the wall. I tried to scan the room but I didn’t have a clue what it is.

 

“You’re okay Ji?”

 

Seunghyun and Taecyeon helped Jiyong and bring him to a chair. My eyebrows arched, confused and puzzled.

 

CL poured water on her palm and rubbed my face with it, “You’re okay? This is the infirmary.”

 

I nodded. I feel refreshed and slightly better after CL rubbed my face with water. I slowly sat up, took the bottle of water from her and washed my face with it.

 

“Only Kibum and Key left.” Seunghyun announced.

 

I stood up, steadying myself. Okay, we have no more time left. They might be in serious danger or worse. Hmm, but where could they be? Where could they’ve possibly hid them?

 

“Guys,” I started, “We should split up.”

 

“What? Are you sure?” Taecyeon asked, “Those creeps are out there somewhere. It’s too risky for us to split up.”

 

I walked towards the door and glanced at them, “Well I’m ready for them. I’ll find Key and you find Kibum.”

 

“I’ll come with you.” CL said.

 

I nodded. Without wasting another time, the two of us went to the 1st floor while the others looked at the basement. We checked each and every class that we passed by but all of them were empty.

 

We stopped when we reached the T section. Left and right. Where should we go?

 

“I’ll take the right and you’ll take the left.” CL stated.

 

I looked at her in the eyes. I’m afraid that something bad gonna happen but I shrugged it off. CL is a strong girl. I’m sure she’ll be just fine.

 

After we told each other to be careful, I slowly walked along the deserted corridor. Hara’s doll room was just around the corner. I don’t know why but I felt chilly all of the sudden. That room keeps giving me the creeps every time I think of it.

 

I turned back to checked on CL but she was already gone. I sighed and continued walking.

 

Upon reaching the doll room, I paused. I bit my lips as I stared at the wooden door. Slowly and carefully, I leaned forward, placing my ear on the door to listen if there’s anyone or perhaps Key in there.

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

Key’s hands were numbed. He was exhausted and in pain. Hara was still in that room, looking for the perfect clothes for him to wear.

 

The helpless boy closed his eye, wishing that he would just die rather than suffering from the girl’s evil torture. But life is too short and precious for him to waste or let it wasted just like that. Again, he tried to free himself, unaware of his already red and wrists.

 

He struggled and struggled till he felt a hand touched his. He stopped and turned his head around.

 

“Key…”

 

His friend Jiyeon was in deep shocked upon seeing his face. Her voice trailed off as she lightly and slowly fell on the floor on her knees.

 

She looked at the bandage with blood staining it with teary eyes, “What have she done to you?”

 

The poor boy tried to speak but can’t. Jiyeon saw a pair of scissor on a table and took it. Carefully, she snipped the duct tape in half and removed it gently from his lips.    

 

“I’ll get you out of here.”

 

She untied the rope and successfully freed Key quietly. She then helped him up and walked him to the door but an eerie chuckle stopped them.

 

They both spun around gasped to see Hara.

 

She tilted her head, “Where are you taking my doll?”

 

Pissed, Jiyeon left Key and approached the girl slowly. She clenched her fists while the girl smiled in amusement.

 

“You little !”

 

Without warning, Jiiyeon ran towards her, pushing her to the wall and punched her face. She then turned her around to bang her head on the table but instead, her right eye was dug into a rusty nail.

 

Jiyeon quickly get her hands off her. She stared at her for a moment and spat, “That’s what you get for making him blind!”

 

“Jiyeon…”

 

She was about to leave but paused when Hara chuckled softly. Then, it turned into a laugh and then into a wail as she looked at the blood that dripped from her eye socket down to her uniform and hands. 

 

The two friends were frozen in their position as they watched her in horror.

 

-End-