Saving Minzy

Elm High: Behave Or Die

 

 


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

 

-CL pov-

 

“Sure they’re here?”

 

All of us stood right in front of the council’s room. Seunghyun gave Taecyeon a shrug, not sure whether they’re in there or not.

 

Jiyong turned the knob slowly and pushed it gently. Kibum walked inside and uttered Minzy’s name which caught our attentions. We hurried inside and saw Minzy lying on the floor with her hands tied behind her back and sealed with duct tape.

 

Her head was bleeding, her cheeks were slightly bruised. Could that bastard hit her?

 

“Aah, you’re finally here.”

 

Our eyes locked upon the bastard before us. He walked casually towards our direction and stopped right in front of his sister. He smirked as he placed his foot on Minzy’s stomach.

 

“You .” I hissed.

 

Minzy was tearing up as she tried to begged him to not to hurt her. In return, he only gave her a smile and a small chuckle. Jiyong pleaded not to hurt her while Taecyeon throws curses at him.

 

“How could you do this to your sister?” Jiyeon said, “I can’t believe that you would hurt your own flesh and blood.”

 

“She… disobeyed me. Don’t you think that a sister should listen to her big brother?”

 

Seungri brought his feet back to its place and reached for Minzy’s hair. With a force, he pulled her to a kneeling position and stood behind her. His fingers were still gripping onto Minzy’s hair strands which make her wincing in pain.

 

“So, what’s the school motto?”

 

We gave each other a look. We still have no ing idea what it was and we couldn’t even make up any.

 

“I’m waiting.”

 

“Can’t you give us a clue?” Jiyong asked.

 

He smiled, “Think about it or my precious little sister would jump off from this building because of you.”

 

“Are you saying you’re going to kill her?” Seunghyun asked in rage.

 

He smiled again as he looked at his sister, “I’ll tell mom and dad that you were playing on the rooftop and accidently fell and crashed your head on a rock.”

 

Hearing that, Minzy shook her head and tear up even more.

 

“We don’t know what the ing motto is!” I yelled.

 

“Is that so?”

 

Key stepped forward and balled his fists. H e gave Seungri a hard stare and said, “Let’s do this like men. You and me, one on one. Let her go.”

 

We couldn’t believe what we’ve just heard. Is he serious? Or he’s still in a painful state to even think rationally.

 

“Are you nuts?” Kibum gasped.

 

“Trying to be a hero huh? Hmm, I’ll accept your challenge but I’m afraid I can’t let her go since she heard enough. But if you win, I’ll let her go but if you lose, you… all of you will die.”

 

“Fight me instead!” Seunghyun interjected.

 

“But Hyun-”

 

“You’re injured. You’ll be easily knocked down. Let me do it.”

 

“Very well Song Seunghyun, I accept your challenge.” Seungri stated with a smile.

 

Ugh, those smiles of his make me wanna punch him.

 

“But… the others must accept a challenge from me as well.”

 

“What do you mean?” Nickhun questioned after being silent all the time.

 

He gently let go of Minzy’s hair and replaced it with a gentle pats and caress. He then put his hands behind his back, looking at us with a serious looks. Suddenly, the other councils appeared from behind the bookshelves and stood behind him.

 

“You will be playing our last game.”

 

-End-