The Garden

Elm High: Behave Or Die

 

 


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

 

-3rd person pov-

 

Deep inside the woods there was a huge abandoned garden. The flowers were wilted, the benches were wrecked, the trees made an eerie rustling noises. The sounds of owls could be heard but none of it was in sight.

 

“Nickhun… where are you?”

 

A girl with a big chainsaw smiled to herself. She looked around the deserted garden to look for someone before turning right and disappear into the darkness.

 

A shivering boy was hiding behind a tree let out a relieved sigh. He wiped the sweat off his forehead using his sleeve. Resting his head against the tree, he stared at the dark sky, waiting for dawn and hopefully, his friends to come. He was completely exhausted, grown tired of this ridiculous game between life and death.

 

How he wished that he could just jumped right in front of them and beat their asses off if only he had the courage and energy to do it.

 

Slowly, he closed his eyes, enjoying the cool breeze and the soft yet eerie rustling noises which became a lullaby for him that soon, drifted him off to sleep.

 

-End-

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

We walked for like years to find this so-called garden but still all that we sees are trees, trees and more trees!

 

I was growing impatient and pissed. I don’t remembered how many times I ruffled my hair due to all this . Ugh, never had I felt so ed up in my entire life before.

 

“Great, more trees.” Key raised his hands in the air in annoyance.

 

“What if we’re heading towards the wrong way?” Kibum said, “Huh, this is useless…”

 

I shrugged, “Perhaps it’s in there. We just… gotta… keep walking.” I yawned.

 

We walked and walked and walked till we reached an open area. We saw some wrecked benches, dead flowers everywhere and some trees. So could this be the garden?

 

We explored the place and at the same time, called out for Nickhun’s name in low tones. This place somehow gives me the creeps. There’s something weird and eerie about this place but I can’t seemed to tell what it is.

 

“Look!”

 

We paused when Kibum pointed at a huge near that was far ahead of us. We gulped in unison when we saw Dara, Sohee and that creepy Hara. They were smiling ever so widely at something… or could it be at someone?

 

We can’t see clearly since that huge tree was blocking our view.

 

“”Could it be Khun?” Key said.

 

We exchanged glances. If it’s him then… hell we must do something quickly!

 

“Plan?” Kibum nudged me.

 

I sighed and walked towards them, “Let’s just follow our instincts.”

 

-End-