Just Another School Day

Elm High: Behave Or Die

 -3rd person pov-

Monday, 9.00 am, a study time for every student. But not for Jiyeon, CL, Seunghyun, Key and Kibum. These five friends were skipping class as usual and would go hang out around the school building. All they wanted to do is having fun and relax. They break the rules and would often meet the principal. Piles of paper were sent to their parents about their behavior but there’s no response.

Jiyeon is a 17 years old girl who lived alone. She wanted to live on her own so her parents allowed her. She was given 1000 a month by them. CL is a problematic girl. Being 18 makes her the oldest among them. She hates her dad cause he loves to fool around with women after her mom died. She kept having an argument with him and sometimes, they would end up beating each other. Key, a 16 years old orphan is the youngest among them. He still lived in the orphanage since no one wanted to adopt him for his behavior. He loves to drink and smoke sometimes. Kibum, a rich 17 years old boy. He hated his life so he ran away from home. His parents didn’t care about him since he’s a smoker and always caused trouble. Seunghyun, a smoker and a drinker who live with his cousin, Jaejin. His parents died when he was 15. Being 17 makes him feel old. A lot of people had a bad impression on him because of his style.

The five friends walked under a tree behind the school building to rest. They climbed and sat under the branches.

“This is boring.” CL sighed as she fixed her blue denim jacket.

Jiyeon looked at her black checkered skirts which is not the school skirts uniform. She and CL wore bangles, chains, rings and other accessories. All of them vandalized their uniforms which really annoyed the teachers like hell. Seunghyun wore a black jacket and a pair of black skinny jeans with a pair of Converse sneakers. Key wore a red long-sleeves t-shirt instead of a jacket and a short baggy blue jeans with white shoes while Kibum wore a gray beanie hat, a simple white hoodie jacket and a pair of blue jeans with a pair of black and white flip flops. They kept changing their styles, from hip-hop to rock and so on. They would look so stylish and colorful even in simple clothing. The student idolized them and some hoped to be like them but they didn’t have the courage to do it.

“Dude,” Key frowned, “Why are you wearing flip flops?”

Kibum fixed his glasses as he lit his cigarette, “I’m too lazy to be stylish today.”

“Here comes the .” CL smirked.

“Skipping class again I see,” Mr. Kim, one of the school’s discipline teacher said, “Get down from there!”

The five friends rolled their eyes as they jumped from the branches. Mr. Kim shook his head several times as he stared at them. Kibum was still enjoying his cig and playfully puffed out the smoke.

“Detention is useless for you guys. Seriously, I don’t know what to do with you punks anymore.”

“Just let us be then.” Jiyeon said.

He sighed, “Come with me.”

They shrugged and followed Mr. Kim from behind. Kibum flicked his cig after he’s done with it. The middle-age man brought them to his office. He took a piece of paper and showed it to them.

“What’s this?” Seunghyun asked.

They read the paper but the same expression was still plastered on their faces.

“Elm High huh?” Key smirked, “Sounds cool.”

Seunghyun threw the paper onto Mr. Kim’s body, “Yeah, come one guys.”

Mr. Kim just shook his head as he watched them leave. They then decided to enter their class since it’s gonna be their last day of school. Jiyeon slide opened the door without even knocking and they went to their seats.

“Very nice of you guys to join us.” Mr. Kang said sarcastically and continued teaching.

The five of them were seated at the back of the class and were the only one who paired their desks in one row.

“So we’ll be moving tomorrow then?” Jiyeon asked.

CL shrugged, “Who knows but uh, where the is Elm High anyway?”

“Hell?” Key guest as he chuckled.

“Hell your .” Kibum pushed him slightly.

“Wherever it is,” Seunghyun rested his chin on his hands, “I don’t give a damn.”

-End-

thanks to babeyelmo@kaleidoscopekreations for the awesome poster^^