42. || Lina's First Christmas

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

It's Christmas morning and Seoul was covered in snow. Jonghyun woke up quite early and looked right next to him finding you still asleep. Carefully he ran his fingers through your hair taking his time to watch you sleep. It made him happy to know he found the love of his life. He gently kissed your cheek and pulled the blankets over your upper body and stepped out of bed as quiet as he could and went into the bathroom to wake himself up splashing some water on his face. He looked in the mirror and couldn't stop smiling 'Today will be a special one in so many ways' and walked out of the bathroom to check on his little princess who was also peacefully sleeping. Instead of sleeping at the head end, she was now sleeping in the middle of her crib with her head at the foot end. Jonghyun shrugged carefully pulling the blanket back over Lina so she wouldn't get cold. Today was Lina's first Christmas and first one as a family. All this time Jonghyun has looked forward to it, ready to spoil his little princess. Not only did he have a surprise for Lina with a bit of help from Onew and his sister, he had one for you too and he was hoping more than anything it was going to turn out exactly as he planned. Quietly he spread all the presents under and around the Christmas tree while he texted with Onew to keep one another updated on the plans. Not only were Onew and his sister coming over, your aunt, your siblings and his parents were planned to come over in the afternoon while later in the afternoon Key, your brother and Taemin were joining for dinner to stay throughout the evening.

 

As soon as Jonghyun prepared everything he possibly could, he went back to check on his little princess who seemed to be awake as far as he could hear it through the baby phone. Silently Jonghyun opened her bedroom door and found his little girl wide awake standing up in the crib talking to herself, or was it to her Hello Kitty that landed on the floor outside of her crib. Lina started to smile as soon as she saw Jonghyun walking in and pointed her finger at him "Appa!" and started to bounce in her bed "Appa!" "Lina?!!" Jonghyun said surprised with the biggest smile on his face hearing her say 'Appa' for the first time and approached his little girl "Did you just say appa?" Lina started to bounce all over again first sticking her finger in laughing at her daddy pointing back the finger at him "Appa!!......" "Aigo my little princess" and scooped her out of her crib "I am so proud of you" and kissed her cheek "You're getting so big already" he sing-songed smiling at his almost ten month old daughter with pride "Say umma?". Lina gave Jonghyun a 'What is that?' expression instead "Appa!!" and rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped her tiny arms around his neck.

 

Jonghyun chuckled "Shall we wake up mommy?" and Lina raised her head again and pointed to her Hello Kitty on the floor. "You threw it out again?" Jonghyun smiled picking up her stuffed friend and went into your bedroom still finding you asleep. He carefully sat down on the bed and let Lina crawl onto the bed "Go wake up mommy". Lina did as told and crawled to you while Jonghyun laid himself down so that Lina wasn't going to fall off the bed "Give mommy a good morning kiss". Lina looked at her daddy and smiled and excitedly wrapped her little arm around your neck kissing your cheek looking back at Jonghyun after that. You slowly woke up turning yourself on your back finding a smiling Lina taking her in your arms "Hiiii" you said giving your daughter a big kiss "Good morning sunshine". Lina released herself from your arms and sat herself hugging her Hello Kitty "Appa?!" "What did you say?" you said smiling with pride at your daughter "Did you say appa?" "Appa!" Lina said again falling backwards on her back rolling towards Jonghyun attacking him by jumping on him but failed bouncing back on her making you and Jonghyun both laugh including herself.

 

"Aren't you jumpy today?" Jonghyun giggled while Lina squealed laughing clearly having a good time and let herself fall on Jonghyun's chest kissing his cheek. Again vomit started to come up and quickly stepped out of bed and rushed into the bathroom throwing up. Jonghyun followed you with his eyes not sure if you would be ok "Baby you're alright?" You at first didn't say anything filling the glass with water drinking away the soreness. You put back down the glass on the sink taking a look in the mirror shaking your head. Your period didn't come yet and have been over time for almost two weeks in the meantime. Jonghyun didn't know, or at least you thought he didn't, but you weren't sure yet yourself, although the morning sickness reminded you of when you were expecting Lina. Just in case to know if you were or not, you bought two pregnancy tests and waited out for the right moment to take them. You sighed "Thank you Jonghyun" and again the thought of it made you both anxious and nervou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter