47. || Secret's Out

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Back inside the house you took off Lina's snow boots and snow suit and took your own boots off afterwards. Lina's play mat was still spread out on the floor and put her on it before you walked into the kitchen to fill Roo's bowl with some more water and prepare the hot chocolates for yourself and your brother ChungHee after you handed Lina her plastic hello kitty cup with ears on each side where she could easily hold the cup herself. ChungHee sat himself on the couch while Lina was just staring at her uncle with her big brown eyes and long eyelashes. She had the power to make everyone smile by just looking at her and made your brother do the same thing. She dropped the cup onto the math beneath her and started crawling around chasing Roo until she sat herself up pointing at the picture frame next to the TV. "Appa?" ChungHee chuckled over her cuteness "Is that your appa?" Lina just gave her uncle 'That was not the question' expression and looked up at you as soon as you walked into the living room handing one cup of hot chocolate to your brother and put yours on the table. "What's the matter gorgeous?" you asked not sure what to make of your little girl's facial expression.  Lina didn't say anything and crawled into your direction digging her little hands into your leg pulling herself up trying to balance herself. "Appa?" and gave you the 'Where is daddy' look. You picked her up under her armpits and sat her on your lap. "Sweetheart, I am sorry!" and kissed her cheek that was still cold from playing outside. "Your appa is working gorgeous. He'll be home soon okay?" As if she seemed to understand what you said she wanted to be put back down on the ground again and continued to play with Roo's toys in excitement of the doggy who started running around the living room. The sight of it entertained as well as your brother and you both couldn't help but laugh about it.

 

"She's extremely adorable" ChungHee chuckled looking at his little niece playing with her pet. You took a sip from your warm chocolate. "She's my life and a forever reminder of my first time with her father". ChungHee chuckled shaking his head. "These things happen and they happen for a reason too and from what I know I think you're doing a pretty good job raising her". "Thanks" you smiled warming your hands on the mug between your hands and looked at your brother next to you. "I really can't wait to meet your family. It's really good to have the bit of family I have left back in my life". "They're dying to meet you and especially the two boys are excited they have a little. They keep asking me when they can play with her" ChungHee confessed taking a sip from his drink. "It's good to have you back in my life sis, really! You've been missed all this time" and he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "Whatever it is that you need help with one day, you just have to ask okay?"

 

You smiled "I got it" and took another sip from your drink while the front door got unlocked, Lina just stared at the door on one of her toy keys. You obviously knew that it was probably Jonghyun that's gotten home or JeeSun who started to randomly visit you like she always does. You were right, it was Jonghyun, but he wasn't alone, he actually brought someone with him. The door to the living room carefully opened and a forever smiling Onew cocked his head from behind it finding a never ending smiling Lina. "New!" and started pointing at her uncle at the door. Onew wouldn't be Onew if he wasn't trying to make her laugh doing his Donald Duck impression from behind the door leaving her to giggle. Like a magician he stepped from behind the door and carefully approached her making her smile. "Hiiii....if it isn't my favorite girl in the world" he smiled  kissing her cheek while she was pressing her index finger on his nose where Onew was making another duck sound as she started giggling endlessly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter