31. || Shocking Discovery

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

You arrived at the Kim's family place and Jonghyun parked the car in front of the house. You weren't out of the car yet and the front door already swung open and an overly excited JeeSun ran outside in her what looked like PJ pants and waved at the both of you with a never ending smile on her face. "Good morning" she cheered still waving like an excited little child. "Someone’s happy" you shrugged closing the door and opened the door to the back seat to take out the car seat with Lina in it. "You are still wearing your PJ's?" Jonghyun laughed and closed the door walking to the back of the car. "And so if I am still wearing my PJ's? What's wrong with it?" JeeSun sing-songed giving her brother a death glare. "Onew's not here?" Jonghyun asked surprised taking out the stroller and locked the car after he closed the trunk. "Oh he’s inside. We were just having breakfast, but I had to greet my little niece as soon as I heard your car pulling up" JeeSun confessed. "You were just waiting by the window weren't you?" Jonghyun teased his sister knowing how obsessed his sister was with little humans. "I was not" she pouted "I was having breakfast too" she murmured before her eyes moved to the little Lina who was sleeping peacefully. "Aigo, she's sleeping. Why is she always sleeping when you guys come over?" she pouted once more.

 

“That’s what babies do Jee. They eat and sleep. A lot!” you shrugged walking into the house followed by Jonghyun and your friend who just continued teasing each other like little kids. "Good morning" you greeted Mr. & Mrs. Kim as well as Onew who were quietly having breakfast in the kitchen while you carefully put down the car seat on one of the empty chairs around the kitchen table. Lina was slowly waking up it seemed and started to whine a little as if she was protesting that the car stopped moving. You carefully rocked her car seat a little. "You have her pacifier somewhere? Jonghyun placed the stroller in a corner in the living room so it wouldn't be in anybody's way. "Give me a second" and Jonghyun searched through the nursery bag. "Hey sweetheart" Mrs. Kim sing-songed greeting her granddaughter trying to sooth her, but instead she started to cry. "Maybe she's hungry?" You looked at the clock in the kitchen. "Yeah I think she might be. It's been almost three hours since her last bottle". Instead of taking out the pacifier, Jonghyun took out her bottle and the formula to prepare her bottle and disappeared into the kitchen.

 

"You are getting good at this, appa!" Onew joked with a big smirk on his face. "Do you guys ever sleep?" Jonghyun took the bottle out of the microwave and tested the milk on his wrist walking out of the kitchen. "Of course we sleep! Maybe not as much as we used to, but we do sleep" he shrugged and turned to his little girl. "You're hungry aren't you?" and took Lina out of the car seat before you placed the car seat on the ground so that Jonghyun could sit down. He couldn't remove the smile from his face and started to feed his little princess. “What can I say? It suits you” Onew complimented the new appa. “It sometimes happen a lot sooner than you think”  Jonghyun replied quietly looking back at his little angel who was staring at him like she always did when he was feeding her as she was exploring daddy’s hand with hers scratching her little nails onto his skin. "Aigo, how cute is this?!" JeeSun squealed snapping a picture with her phone. "Who knew my brother had this cute side?" “She’s very comfortable with appa” you smiled while you carefully her head.

 

Onew just sat there with a big grin on his face looking at Lina and Jonghyun. "Well Lina is cute, and she is so tiny". "You know...you two will be in laws and Onew will become Lina's uncle when we get married" JeeSun quietly squealing at the idea. Jonghyun looked at his sister with big eyes. "What?" JeeSun didn't say anything and just raised her hand and flashed her ring finger. Mr and Mrs Kim already knew, but you and Jonghyun didn't. Your jaws nearly dropped. "Jee...are you??" you asked in disbelief. She simply nodded, but Jonghyun seemed to be in shock and looked at Onew and back at his sister. "Congratulations" you cheered and hugged your best friend. "Ah you guys! When did he ask?" "He asked last night" JeeSun confessed with the brightest smile on her face. "Ahwe, that is so sweet" you cheered "I am so happy for you" and hugged your best friend once again. "Come with me for a second, I need your help with something" and she pulled on your arm dragging you up to her room.

 

"You proposed to my sister?" Jonghyun asked in disbelief looking at his hyung. "Yeah I did. It felt right to do it. You're not mad right? Or still thinking I am not right for your sister?" Onew murmured. "No, of course not. I mean congratulations of course, but I never expected you to do such thing" Jonghyun shrugged and wiped the milk from Lina's mouth in the meantime who stopped drinking. "Yea I didn't really tell anyone, except I asked your dad for her hand and he gave us his blessing as well as your mom. But last night it was the perfect time and the perfect place so I asked her" Onew explained. "Well congratulations" Jonghyun smiled and held Lina against his chest and rubbed her back carefully to let her burp. "Just don't hurt my sister, I know where to find you" he joked afterwards and looked back at his little princess wiping more milk from while she had her little hands cringed into his shirt staring at Onew this time. "I will not disappoint" Onew assured Jonghyun before he finally noticed the little one looking at him. "Aigo she's so adorable" he sing-songed smiling at the little Lina and caressed her cheek and looked back at Jonghyun. "Haven't you thought about proposing to Sora yet?"

 

"Can you take her for a second?" Jonghyun asked calmly so that he could clean his shirt and handed the little towel to Onew carefully passing on Lina. "Hiii beautiful girl" Onew smiled at Lina while he held her rubbing her back. "Well have you?" "Of course I have. I just don't know when to do it. I am waiting for the right time" and Jonghyun cleaned his shirt with water and a little bit of soap. "Everything has been so crazy in these last couple of months. I don't want to force anything. I will wait until this whole drama blows over" Jonghyun explained. "Are you sure about that?" Onew continued. "You two already have a child together, don't you think it's better for Lina too?" Jonghyun dried his hands on the towel knowing hyung made his point. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter