38. || Nightmare

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Mrs. Kim arrived at your house and was shocked by the state of your apartment was and so was Mr. Kim. While Mr. Kim walked through the house, Mrs. Kim looked for you and found you in the middle of Lina's room crying holding your little girl tighter than tight. You felt terrorized and as if no matter what you would do to put this man behind bars that he was going to get away with it since he is a cop himself. "Sweetie it's going to be alright" Mrs. Kim whispered comforting you knowing you must be terrified and hugged both you and Lina. "Don't touch anything, the police will be here any minute". You didn't say anything and simply nodded lifelessly. Mr. Kim walked into Lina's room and noticed you were crying and started to break down feeling guilty towards Mr. Kim "I am so sorry about everything". "It's not your fault" Mr. Kim assured you and hugged you both and Lina "I am the one who's sorry for not believing you in the first place. I am sorry I made it so difficult on you. It's not you I am angry at, just want you to know that" he assured you. "Thank you" you sighed in relief hugging Mr. Kim a bit tighter while the police arrived going through your apartment.

 

"Pack some clothes for Lina and yourself, you will be staying with us" Mrs. Kim insisted. "Let me help you" JeeSun said while she grabbed a bag big enough to throw in most of Lina's clothes and some of yours. "We will come get the rest later ok?" Carefully you followed your best friend and your brother down the stairs to go outside, but you froze in your tracks as soon as you saw your stepdad. “W...What are you doing here?" you asked with a shaky voice taking a few steps away from him. Your stepdad just smiled as if nothing happened, but you knew better "I am here since I am working for the police, remember". You shook your head "You......" and took a deep breath "You stay away from me and my family. I don't want you near my house." "Too bad kiddo, I am here to do my job, not to have a chat. Besides, did you get the memo?" he threatened you. "So-..." ChungHee sighed walking out of the house seeing your stepdad getting angry "Hey!" and gave him a push "Stay away from my sister and her family, you have done enough already". "ChungHee, slow it down, I didn't do anything" your stepdad claimed being innocent. "Right. I am not stupid. I'll give you a warning. Stay away from my sister and her family, if you don't....I'll guess you have to see for yourself. See you in court" and gave his stepdad a death glare before he took you to the car.

 

JeeSun ran to the car with the bag of clothes in her hand and saw your stepdad and looked confused at you and ChungHee "What's he doing here?" "He is playing with fire. That is what he’s doing" ChungHee said with an angry voice while you and JeeSun both got in. Your dear friend gave ChungHee a worried facial expression "You look a little bit scary when you're angry" ChungHee turned the key in the engine "I get that a lot. I am just really really angry at that bastard and he is not going to get away with it this time. I don’t care if he’s with the police or not, he belongs in jail." and stepped on the gas and drove out of the street. ChungHee checked on you and Lina in the back mirror "You're ok sis?" You didn't say anything and just stared out of the window while Lina sat in her car seat on her pacifier staring at you. You noticed your little girl was looking at you and looked back at her taking her tiny hand in yours and her head "Mommy's sorry sweetie" you whispered kissing her hand. Lina spat out her pacifier and started to move her arms nearly starting to cry. "Sweetie its ok, we're almost there" and you carefully rubbed her stomach. JeeSun turned her head "Is she alright?" "I think so, she ends up being a bit car sick sometimes, I need to get some new medication for her". JeeSun raised her eyebrows "I didn't know she has car sickness? Poor girl". "I used to be car sick all the time myself" you confessed and you continued to rub Lina's stomach while she was crying. ChungHee looked in the back mirror to you "You want me to stop the car somewhere?" You shook your head "No it's ok, we're there in like two minutes, but thanks". "You sure?" your brother asked again because he felt sorry for Lina. You forced a smile at your brother "It's ok" and your brother continued driving while Lina started to throw up a bit of milk and started to cry even harder. "Can I help?" JeeSun offered seeing the incident.

 

"Can you pass me a small towel?" you asked your best friend who went through the bag of clothes and took out a small towel and passed it to you. You cleaned up the milk from Lina's cheeks and clothes as much as you could. You were relieved as soon as your brother parked the car on the driveway. You stepped out of the car and walked to the other side to get Lina out and rubbed her back carefully walking to the front door "It's alright sweetie" and Lina stopped crying. ChungHee and JeeSun followed quickly with the bag of clothes and unlocked the front door walking into the house. "I am going to get you guys some tea, and you are going to take a bath" JeeSun insisted looking at you with a worried face. You shook your head "Jee, I don't want to leave Lina alone right now". JeeSun prepared hot water for the tea and three cups "Sora, nothing is going to happen. Today has been a crazy day for the both of you. Lina's tired and so are you. At least take a bath before yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter