24. || Sweet As Chocolate

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"Come, let me show you around our apartment" Jonghyun excitedly took your hand and showed your around the house and that man of yours was right. It was perfect for the both of you and it had two extra rooms next to the master bedroom. Perfect for you to have a family when the time was right. After Jonghyun showed you around the apartment you went to stay at his place since he wanted to spend some quality time with you and he knew his parents were out of town to visit some old friends and his sister JeeSun was staying at Onew's place since they also had some catching up to do themselves. By the time you arrived at Jonghyun's place, you were a bit cold since you didn't take an actual jacket with you and didn't expect to go outside besides going to the airport to pick up your boyfriend. You both sat down in the couch when Jonghyun noticed your cold hands when he took them between his. "Baby, are you cold?" "A little bit" you murmured "I will be fine, I'll warm up". "I'll run the bathtub for you. You need to warm up before you catch a cold or get sick for that matter" Jonghyun said sounding worried and planted a kiss on your temple. As soon as the bathtub was full he walked back into the living room to let you know your bath was ready. You didn't object and decided to take a bath while Jonghyun was changing himself in his bedroom into something more comfortable and warm before he went back downstairs to prepare a warm meal for the both of you.

 

After being in the bathtub for at least twenty minutes you stepped out to dry yourself. You loved baths, but being in it for too long was driving you nuts somehow. As you were drying yourself on the big towel, you realized you hadn't brought anything with you to wear other than the clothes you wore earlier. You wrapped the towel around you and walked into Jonghyun's bedroom in the hopes to maybe find some of your clothes in his room, but there weren’t any. Apparently you didn’t spend enough time at his house to leave some clothes for the day in case you would forget to bring any yourself. That’s what couples tend to do right? You sighed and decided to improvise and took one of his long buttoned shirts and threw this on after you put back on your underwear. You didn’t really like the thought of wearing underwear you already wore, but for now you didn’t have much of a choice. Unless you would wear one of his shorts, but that would be a silly thing to do. He wouldn’t mind you strutting his shirt right? In an oversized shirt on barefoot you walked back into the living room, not finding Jonghyun there and quietly walked to the kitchen finding him there doing god knows what. You couldn't figure out what exactly he was doing. Since he was so lovely to startle you earlier today, you decided to do the same thing and sneaked up on Jonghyun from behind wrapping your arms around his waist surprising him with a back hug.

 

Jonghyun smirked. "You're done already?" sounding somewhat surprised you were since he thought you loved baths. Most girls do don’t they? "Mhm" you murmured resting your head on his back loving how manly and strong they were. "It was too lonely". "Was it?" he teased you. "What are you doing anyways?" you shrugged cocking your head from behind him. "I am attempting to bake a chocolate cake, but not sure if it will come out right or if it will be eatable when it’s finished" Jonghyun shrugged thinking he is probably making a fool out of himself for even trying. You stepped from behind your boyfriend and looked at what he was doing. "I think you're doing alright" and smiled. "You love chocolate right?" Jonghyun smiled playfully. "Of course I love chocolate. What girl doesn't love chocolate?" and you dipped your finger in the big plastic bowl of chocolate to taste if it was ok. Jonghyun took a closer look at you and finally noticed you were wearing his shirt. "You're wearing my shirt?" he asked sounding surprised. "It's ok, right?" you asked not sure if he would be ok with it and the chocolate from your index finger. "Yea its ok, I don't mind. It looks better on you than it does on me so I approve" he complimented you not removing the smile from his face. "It looks a little bit big though, but you look cute" and pecked your lips.

 

"Does it taste alright?" You gave Jonghyun a clear nod. "Want to taste it?" and reached out your index finger to his mouth and right before he wanted to the last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter