6. || V.I.P Baby

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"Now that’s that” your mom smiled taking another look at you. “Who dropped you off here?” she asked clearly curious and had all the right reasons to be. “Oh, ehm you know my friend from college, JeeSun? Her brother dropped me off here” you explained. “I do remember hearing that name, but I have never seen her have I? I would like to meet her. Why don’t you invite her for dinner on Monday after college?” your mom suggested eager to meet your friends. “Are you sure that’s okay?” you asked sounding worried all over again totally forgetting about what your aunt just said. “Yes I am sure. I would love to meet her. Bring her over” your mom insisted once more. “Okay I will ask her if she can” you smiled.

 

After spending time in the hospital your mom was finally released the next day. You called JeeSun and told her everything about what happened in the hospital and about your mother and that she was invited for dinner. She was going to go, but the concert was also on Monday, this would be the best way to make you come with her. That Monday you got out of college pretty early and JeeSun went straight home with you and was finally about to meet your mother, siblings and of course your aunt who was also now living under the same roof. JeeSun parked her car on the driveway as both you and your friend got out and headed into the house where you were excitedly greeted by your little twin brother DongYul who had his little arms wrapped around your leg. “Oh hai” you smiled going through your knees to pick him from the ground while your fifteen year old sister HeiRan was chasing DongSun. “Sorry about that” you chuckled looking at your friend. “It gets a little crazy around here”. “That’s not a problem” JeeSun smiled waving her hand when she’s surprised by two little arms wrapped around her legs to hide from his big sister. “DongSun-ah, you can’t do that” HeiRan sing-songed catching her breath. “Hi, what’s your name?” JeeSun smiled at the little boy as soon as she went through her knees to level with him. DongSun is not particularly shy and stretches out his arms ready to be picked up.

 

“I think they like you” you giggled while your friend picked up the little guy who was drooling all over the place. “They are such cute little boys” JeeSun chuckled not taking her eyes off the little guy. “I am a magnet to little kids for some reason” she chuckled when she looked back at you again. While holding the two little boys you walked further into the house to meet your aunt and mom in the kitchen. “Mom? I’d like you to meet my friend from college. JeeSun” you introduced your friend. “Hi, I am Hani, Sora’s mother” your mother smiled cleaning her hands on her apron to shake hands with your friend. “It’s nice to finally meet you JeeSun. I heard so much about you. “It’s nice to finally meet you too and thank you so much for inviting me for dinner” JeeSun politely thanked your mother before she turned back to your little brother in her arms making silly faces that made him giggle. Once you put the two little ones back down on solid ground again, they started running around all over the place again. “They had a sugar overload?” JeeSun chuckled at the sight of them little boys behaving like some superhero. You shook your head “Nah, they are always full with energy like this. At least they sleep well” you joked. “Well dinner's almost ready” your mom smiled at the both of you. “Ah let me help setting the table then” you insisted walking into the kitchen grabbing the plates, spoons, forks, knives and chopsticks for those who wanted to. No matter if she was invited as a guest, JeeSun was brought up to be polite and help if she could and so she helped you setting the table.

 

After the table is set, you first had to chase your little brothers to catch them and put them in their chairs while your sisters, mom, aunt and your best friend already took a seat around the big kitchen table. Once you sat too you could finally start eating and enjoy the delicious food your mom prepared. “So I wanted to ask you something” JeeSun smiled turning her face to you once everyone was finished with their dinner taking a sip from her glass of water.  “Okay” you smiled wondering what it is she wants to ask you. “What is it?” “I want you to come to my brother’s concert with me” JeeSun asked straightforward. “When?” you asked surprised bad at keeping track of the dates. You knew it was sometime soon, but not exactly when anymore. “Tonight” “Tonight?” you asked again to make sure you heard he right while JeeSun gave you a clear nod. “Ah well, I don’t know about that” and you kind of looked at your aunt who gave you a nod in approval. “I think you should go and have a bit of fun” your mom insisted. “But I have class tomorrow” you continued looking for some excuse. “I know it’s a weekday, but I also know you work very hard. You’re a straight A student and I really think you deserve an evening to yourself” your mom convinced you once more.

 

“So I really want you to wear something nice” JeeSun smirked looking at you. You shrugged “Okay I am not sure if I have something nice”. “I think you have. Show me your clothes” JeeSun insisted as you two left the table and headed to your bedroom. While JeeSun goes through your wardrobe she found something that could be just right and took it out showing it to you. “What about this, with that and this?” JeeSun suggested while she puts the outfit down on the bed. She picked out a pair of jeans, a white shirt with a few chain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter