23. || Welcome Home Baby

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

You looked down to see it for yourself and indeed, it was showing. But then again you were almost 17 weeks pregnant. You didn't think of it when you were picking out your clothes. What if fans show up at the airport and they see you like this? "Maybe I should wear something big" you murmured. "Why? You look cute. You don't have to change your outfit" JeeSun assured you. "It's the first time I am going out in public like this" you panicked. "You're worried about fans at the airport? I can tell you they are there, but so what? There is no reason to hide your pregnancy" JeeSun convinced you. You let out a sigh. "I don't know about this". JeeSun sighed. "Sora, what are you afraid of? They will find out sooner or later. I don't even think my brother worries about it". You let out a sigh giving in. "Ok". "You really worry too much about everything. Let people think whatever they want to think. Relax and don't worry about it" JeeSun assured you. "I'll try" you murmured and grabbed your vest and handbag and followed JeeSun into the hallway. "I don't know when I will be back, I will call you" you shouted to the living room putting your grey UGG boots on. Your aunt smiled. "Don't worry about it. Tell him I say hi".

 

You smiled back throwing on your vest and a scarf around your neck. "I will" and you followed JeeSun out and got into the car where JeeSun the heat. While listening and singing along with some KPOP music and driving for a bit more than an hour, you reached the Incheon airport. JeeSun parked her car and you both got out. "Do you know where we have to go" you asked looking at JeeSun while you walked into the airport where it was a lot nicer than it was outside. "Of course I know. They land at 9:35 and its 9, so we have a bit of time" JeeSun comforted you. "Alright, I will just follow you" you murmured. "You hungry?" JeeSun cheered looking at you. You nod. "Pretty much. I didn't have breakfast yet". "Good, let's get something healthy" and JeeSun dragged you to a stand where they were selling sandwiches and fresh made juice. You both bought a sandwich and some juice and headed to the right gate to sit there and wait.

 

As soon as you and JeeSun reached the gate, it was crowded by fans and you nearly choked on your juice. "How do they always know when they arrive?" JeeSun raised her shoulders "I wonder the same thing. It's like they know their schedule in and out. But then you have Twitter and Facebook and I don't know what else where fans share these things". You sighed and took another sip from your juice and you and JeeSun sat yourselves down not wanting to stand up waiting among the fan girls. JeeSun sighed. "I just wonder how they will come through the gate. Security will probably keep everyone away". "That " you murmured and took another bite of your sandwich. "Maybe we will just have to wait till they are back in Seoul". "No way. We will find a way for them to see us. I have done this before and as long as either the boys or their management sees us, its ok" JeeSun convinced you. "I don't know. It's not like they exactly know me except for the guys. I only went to see their concert once but never seen their management" you sighed finishing your sandwich. "We will find a way" JeeSun assured you once more and you both finished your sandwiches and drinks.

 

JeeSun looked at her watch and it was 10:15 when people slowly started to come out of the gate one by one. These girls were extremely in the way of other passengers, but were impatient and anxious for the boys to come out. "Come, they will come out any minute" and she grabbed your wrist and carefully pulled you up from the seat and dragged you with her. "They should be going this way" JeeSun whispered. You had no idea why JeeSun was whispering and you felt a bit out of place standing so close to the fans who started to cheer as soon as a cart appeared around the corner. While you and JeeSun had a place a few meters away from the fans, finally two people came around the corner with two carts with lots of luggage and Taemin and Key appeared. Key wore sunglasses and Taemin was wearing a hat and girls started to cheer pretty loud as soon as they were spotted. Girls started to flash their camera's cheering "Taemin! Key" and they both just waved. Key didn't recognize you nor JeeSun but Taemin did and smiled widely not expecting the both of you. Fans on the other hand gave you both glares not knowing why Taemin smiled and looked as if he recognized you.

 

Soon after Key and Taemin came out, Onew came around the corner with his passport in his hands waving at the fans when they cheered his name. Onew recognized JeeSun and smiled like an idiot. Short after Onew appeared Jonghyun came around the corner with his jacket around his shoulders and his bag in his hand smiling and waving at the fans who cheered his name taking tons of pictures at the same time. Onew had stopped walking waiting for Jonghyun in annoyance of the local security who was walking around them and told them to keep walking. Jonghyun noticed you pretty quickly and had a worried expression on his face knowing you were pregnant having these fans around you. He placed his hand on your back and made you come with them and JeeSun automatically followed. Fans were giving you several glares not knowing why you two are following them while fans are kept at distance.

 

JeeSun caught up with O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter