21. || Angel

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Jonghyun slid the phone back in his pocket and walked back to JeeSun and your aunt when at the same time the doctor joined. "You're her guardian?" The doctor asked looking at your aunt. Your aunt nodded. "I am. Will she be alright? What happened?" "Unfortunately we don't know much about the accident itself. All we know is that she had been hit by a car and found a few meters further down the road. When we brought her in and took her to the ER we discovered some internal bleedings which we managed to stop, but the next forty eight hours will be critical until then we are not sure if the internal bleedings has entirely stopped or left any damage and apart from that she has two broken ribs and a broken leg" the doctor started to explain. "Will she have any further damage from this? Will she recover?" your aunt asked with tears in her eyes looking desperate at the doctor. "We can't say now if she will fully recover or not and we won't know what her internal damage really is until after the next forty eight hours, then we can say a little bit more. Right now she basically has to fight to stay alive" the doctor continued. "Oh god" your aunt burst out in tears. "Please don't let anything happen to her, please save her" your aunt pleaded. "We are doing everything that we can to save her. She's been very lucky considering her condition. It could have been much worse" the doctor continued.

 

Jonghyun just couldn't hear it anymore and quietly started to cry again slowly walking away towards the big window in the hallway, while your aunt looked at the doctor with a confused look. "What condition? Is she sick? Is there something we missed that we didn't know about?" "She's pregnant, but the exact amount of weeks we can't tell yet. We haven't been able to do an ultrasound. We will be able to do that as soon as she's awake" the doctor explained. Jonghyun overheard and froze in his tracks and stopped from walking. 'She's pregnant?' and started to feel even more guilty than he already did. How could he put you into a situation like this? Jonghyun continued walking dragging his feet until he reached the window and leaned his hands against it facing down while tears kept escaping from his eyes. 'I can't lose her' and most of all he felt guilty for not keeping his word to protect you, instead nobody knows if you will make it out alive. "I am sorry, we're doing the best that we can to keep them both alive. We'll keep an eye on them" the doctor assured your aunt and walked away letting her know he will come check back in two hours.

 

"Did you know?" your aunt asked looking at JeeSun. JeeSun shook her head. "No" and looked at her brother who stepped aside leaning against the window. "Let's hope she will get through these 48 hours. I will go in" and your aunt went into the room to see you. JeeSun felt helpless and walked towards her brother and carefully approached him. Her heart broke seeing her brother cry. Never had she seen him so vulnerable. Seeing her brother cry made her cry too and she placed her hands on his shoulder and rested her head on his back while Jonghyun started to cry even harder. "She will be ok" JeeSun whispered trying to comfort her brother. "What if she's not? It's all my fault!" Jonghyun sobbed blaming himself for everything. "I can't lose her....I just can't". "You will not lose her and it's definitely not your fault ok? It happened, don't blame yourself" JeeSun comforted her brother. "I promised her mom I would keep an eye on her and look out for her, protect her but I failed" Jonghyun blamed himself once more. JeeSun let out a sigh. "It's not your fault and you didn't fail. She loves you, she's crazy for you. Be there for her now. She really needs you" and she made Jonghyun turn around to face her.

 

"Did you know she was pregnant?" Jonghyun shook his head "No I didn't" and let out a sigh "But at least I am positive that this baby is mine". "Did you hear anything about the DNA test?" JeeSun carefully asked. Jonghyun nodded. "She's not mine, thankfully". JeeSun let out a sigh of relief. "That's one problem less. What are you going to do? Dad is going to break your legs when he finds out" JeeSun warned Jonghyun. "I don't know and I don't care if dad will break my legs or not. I know I am an idiot, but I will take my responsibility for this baby" Jonghyun murmured looking at the ground. "She will be alright and the baby too. Just promise me one thing". "What?" and he looked back up at his sister. "Don't let her go, ever. I can hardly believe it but she is crazy about you, but I will kill you personally if you let her go" JeeSun warned her brother. "And if you ever break her heart, you're dead meat". "I will not. God how can I be so stupid? The crazy thing is, I don't even regret it" Jonghyun murmured. "Regret what? That she is pregnant?" JeeSun asked with big eyes looking at her brother. "How can you say that? Are you ready for it to begin with? You're crazy!".

 

"I know it sounds ridiculous, but all I want is to be with her, spend the rest of my life with her. I love her" Jonghyun confessed. "WOW, what have you done to my brother?" JeeSun shrugged. "You are serious aren't you?" "Do I look like I am kidding? I don't even know myself why I feel what I feel. I never felt this for anyone. She's so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter