39. || Cafe

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

With Jonghyun being back home you felt a little bit more at peace again. But everything that had to do with your stepdad didn't exactly leave your mind. Caught with a fever you stayed in bed like Jonghyun told you to do. The fever toned down and you felt a whole lot better, just a little bit sleepy still. With the custody case coming to court again in less than a week, you felt restless and anxious. Not because you were afraid of losing the case, but afraid of what your stepdad would do next trying to make you drop the case. Jonghyun was awake when he found Lina awake in her crib and took her out "Good morning princess" and kissed his little girl good morning. Lina started to smile and blabber in baby language. Jonghyun chuckled "You have a lot to say don't you?" and pecked her cheek "Let's feed you and let mommy sleep for a little bit" and quietly left the room heading into the kitchen preparing Lina's bottle. Auntie JeeSun smiled like a crazy person as soon as Jonghyun walked into the kitchen holding Lina. "Hiii, good morning sunshine" JeeSun sing-songed taking Lina from Jonghyun and pecked her cheek while she just pointed at her daddy who was preparing her bottle "Daddy will be finished in a minute" she chuckled "You really like your daddy that much huh?" Lina just stared back at her auntie with her big eyes and a 'That's a stupid question. Who doesn’t like my daddy?' expression on her face. Jonghyun took Lina's bottle out of the microwave while the little Lina started to be impatient moving around in her aunt's arms. Jonghyun smiled taking back his princess in his arms and walked into the living room to feed her. JeeSun made a sad face "She really likes her daddy too much. She can’t wait to be back in daddy’s lap. That’s great". Jonghyun chuckled "Of course she does" he smiled with pride looking at his daughter "She's daddy's little princess" he whispered talking to his little girl who looked intensely at her daddy. "Whatever you do, don't grow up too fast" and carefully planted a kiss on her forehead.

 

As soon as Lina was finished he took her into your bedroom again to see if you were awake, but you weren't. You were still in la la land. Jonghyun checked the alarm on the nightstand displaying 10:35 and decided to wake you up. He carefully placed Lina back into her temporary crib and started to play with some toys Jonghyun took with him. He crawled into the bed hugging you from behind kissing your neck. "Good morning" Jonghyun whispered in your ear planting his lips on your cheek. You moaned with a smile on your face and quickly turned around facing Jonghyun and pecked his lips with your eyes closed "Good morning to you too". Jonghyun chuckled and pulled you closer into his arms and kissed you once more "What do you want to do today?" You opened your eyes to meet with Jonghyun's "I don't know. Since I am feeling a little bit better I just want to spend a day with you and Lina?" you whispered running your hand over his shirt. "We can go anywhere you like today" Jonghyun whispered running his fingers through your hair. "Let's just have a family day" you whispered back moving your hand under his shirt. Jonghyun smirked and started to kiss you gently and slowly got on top of you leaving small trails of kisses on your jawline. Lina in the meantime rolled herself over on her stomach again watching the two of you and started to make all kinds of noises to get your attention "Eh...Ah".

 

You moved your head to the crib and found Lina on her stomach. As soon as she noticed she got your attention she started to smile. You smiled with pride "Lina?!" and Jonghyun moved his eyes to Lina's crib as well and found her on her stomach now smiling at him and couldn't help but smile and looked back at you "Since when did my little princess grow so fast?". You laughed "I don't know, it's going too fast if you ask me. Can't believe she's close to being six months already". Jonghyun sighed "My little princess. How about we go out to do some shopping? Buy Lina some new clothes and toys?" "Why? She has a ton of toys?" you chuckled "You know, uncle Key always brings her everything and is always spoiling her" you reminded Jonghyun. "That's what uncles do. Key just loves to shop in general and he loves kids and spoiling them with toys. But I think we need to get her a few new things, besides, she's now rolling over, before we know it she's crawling and walking. We might as well get her something useful" Jonghyun whispered.

 

"Okay daddy, then I guess we should get ourselves ready" you insist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter