19. || I'll Lose Him

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Jonghyun's heart broke watching you leave like this and the more his blood started to boil as soon as he realized Ana still sitting inside the house. Jonghyun wanted to go after you but his mom stopped him. "Don't! You'll only make things worse". "I have to explain. I can't leave her like this?" Jonghyun sighed and felt he was about to cry himself, just because he knew he hurt you while he promised you he never would. “I know you want to explain yourself, at least hear Ana out and solve this before you go and talk to Sora. Give her some space" Mrs. Kim advised her son and pulled him back inside the house although she felt bad you were out there by yourself in the pouring rain. "Ww...Was that your girlfriend?" Ana stuttered suddenly feeling guilty she interrupted. Jonghyun was somewhat angry. "You..." and raised his voice at Ana once more but softened a bit as soon as he saw the girl sitting on her lap. "All this time you kept it from me? How much longer did you think to keep this from me huh? Huh?" "I...I am really sorry....I was scared ok. I didn't know what to do. I knew our relationship was over and so did you. The last thing I wanted to do is drag you into it any longer" Ana explained with tears in her eyes.

 

"Sorry doesn't fix anything does it?" and Jonghyun ran his hands through his hair and shook his head once more. "I can't believe you are telling me this now. After all this time. Why? Why now? And how are you sure she is mine?" Ana nearly cried. "Do you really think I would lie to you about it? Jonghyun, you were the only one I slept with, how can she not? I wanted to give you your life and not leave you attached to me because of a baby, you wouldn't love me anymore anyways. What's the point? But right now I don't have a choice as I barely don't know how to support her by myself anymore. I need your help otherwise I wouldn't be here". "Damn it Ana!" Jonghyun shouted trying to hold his temper. Mr. Kim who watched the whole scene shook his head. He never liked Ana in the first place, but making her pregnant with his child? What was he thinking? "You my son, are in big trouble" and smacked his son across the face. He hoped he never had to do that, but he deserved it.

 

JeeSun walked in after Onew dropped her off, witnessing her dad smacking Jonghyun. What was that for? "Ww...What is going on?" and she walked further into the living room finding Ana and the child and looked at her brother and couldn't believe her eyes. "You didn't?" Jonghyun closed his eyes knowing he was in big trouble and had to explain himself to his parents, his sister, you and soon the other band members too since JeeSun would definitely tell Onew and then it's over, the whole band would know. Key's words echoed through his mind. He knew that Kibum would kill him, but the most important thing he was terrified about, was you. The fear of losing you ripped his heart out. That evening JeeSun decided to ignore her brother and not wanting to talk to him again. How could he do something like this to you? Even if she was Jonghyun's sister, she was on your side and not his. After more than two hours of discussion Ana left with the girl and Jonghyun just sat there on the couch lifelessly as if the world around him no longer existed. How can something so wonderful suddenly turn out into nothing?

In the meantime you were on your own, walking home in the pouring rain, in the worst state of mind. In the middle on your way home, you could no longer make your legs move and collapsed in the middle of the sidewalk kneeling down, not able to stop crying. You knew he loved you and you loved him too, but how could this happen? Does it mean you will lose him forever? The biggest fear of losing those you love took over and made you cry even harder. Onew who just dropped off JeeSun was on his way back to the SHINee dorm until he noticed a girl, not moving in the middle of the sidewalk. He thought he recognized you and decided to drive a bit slower and immediately pulled over as soon as he realized it was you. Onew jumped out of the car and rushed to you. "Sora? What are you doing here?" You didn't answer him because you were completely numb and soaking wet.

 

Onew took another look at you. "Oh god, what happened to you?" and looked above him to the clouds and it looked like it wouldn't stop raining for a little while. "Let's get you home, you'll catch a fever like this" and scooped you off the ground and carried you into the car and realized your whole body was cold. He stepped into the car himself and removed his jacket and placed it over you turning on the heater in his car and continued his driving.  Onew was worried and moved his eyes to you in between the driving. "I'll take you home, tell me where you live?" You mumbled your address lifelessly and Onew knew something was wrong. What the hell did he do to put you in this state? You two were looking so happy a few hours ago! He didn't understand, but he didn't want to push you and just wanted to take you home. Onew parked the car in front of your house and stepped out and rushed to the passenger seat to open the door. You stepped out by yourself. "Thank you for taking me here" you murmured wanting to give Onew's jacket back. Onew shook his head. "Don't. Keep it for now. Return it later. You're gonna be alright?" he asked in a worried tone. Jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter